Flashbacks•ShadowPeach?•

BiwhoBiBi I love u so much for requesting this masterpiece)

"Wukong stop!!" Macaque yelled out as he dashed away from yet another set of laser beams.
Macaque had made sure the kid wasn't here atop the mech as he fought Wukong.

Macaque wasn't able to see Wukong since the other was now going at speeds he wasn't able to see. His ears twitched as multiple sounds came from around and he wasn't able to focus at all.

Wukong came out from behind some blue crystals and pinned Macaque onto the ground harshly, making a dent to the floor below.

"No-.." Macaque whimpered out, his whole body was frozen against the floor. Those blue icy eyes stared so deep into him it felt like LBD was rummaging inside his brain at some point.

Macaque tries to move his hands but both were suddenly pinned down beside his head, the hands wrapped around his arms burned. "No- no Wukong's stop this madness! Stop!!" Macaque gritted his teeth and his eyesbrows furrowed as he tried to look tough and unafraid.

"Wukong stop you damn moron!" Macaque felt his lower lip trembled as his eyes screwed shut.

Flashes and memories of the last flickered to life inside his brain.

Was this LBD's doing?...or was it the fear of reliving those memories again that triggered it all in the first place.

Macaque let out a growl as he trashed fiercely under the grip. Wukong slipped and his grip on Macaque's arms left and he jumped back, The Sage's stance was strong and ready. Macaque on the other hand was barely standing up, his arms ached and burned as the grip left behind a phantom feeling.

"Wukong! Fight her, you can do it. Your so much more than this horrid monster she's making you to be!!" Macaque hadn't known he could ever say such good words.

But they slipped out his mouth as if he's said this so many times, that he's rehearsed this on loop.
Wukong frowned before his eyes went wide and they flickered between the sweet gold to the icy blue of The Lady Bone Demon.

"Come on you big bastard!! Fight her!" Macaque smiled when he saw the Sage's eyes settle to gold.

"Go.."

Macaque's smile disappeared with the sweet gold eyes.

Wukong shot foward and Macaque scrambled to the floor, he summoned his own staff.
"Dammit.." Macaque muttered out, his eyes were focused down on Wukong, the other was slowly lifting off the ground and turning around.
Macaque exhaled steadily as he held his staff firmly in front of him, it'd act as a shield for the first blow.

Wukong shot foward again, the purple staff blocked the blow. Macaque's feet stood firm on the ground and his arms shook with the force, "Wukong man- wake the hell up! This isn't you." Wukong's eyes furrowed and Macaque fell.

Before he hit the ground he was grabbed by the chin and cheeks, hands shot up to The Sage's hand, trying to pry off the iron grip away.
Macaque was panicking at this point.
His eyes were wide as his gaze was set on Wukong, his legs kicked anywhere at this point but they never hit anything solid.

Wukong sqeezed Macaque's chin, it burned more than his arms did. "Wukong!" Both monkeys seemed to freeze.

Macaque wasn't able to get a good sight of the voice but he knew very well it was MK, what was the kid doing here!? Wukong won't hold back!

Wukong let go of Macaque's face, yet the Sage's hands didn't leave Macaque. One was aced under Macaque's chin and the other on top of Macaque's head.

MK's eyes widened and Macaque's breath hitched.
"Walk..any closer and...he will..perish." LBD's voice echoed in whispers.

Macaque tried to shake his head but Wukong's grip tightend, MK exhaled shakily.

"Let him go!" Macaque felt the hand under his chin lossen ever so slightly. "Your my mentor not a peppet!" The hand only lossend more and Macaque could feel a small breath slip inside his lungs.

Wukong seemed to hear the words because his hands left Macaque completely before stepping back.

"Now beat her! Your way stronger than some creepy Bone Lady!!" Macaque felt a small smile creep onto his face.

But it soon perished as hands wrapped all around him again, MK was about to shot foward but he was held back by those blue crystals. The kid was powerless against those crystals.

"No kid!!" Hands wrapped around Macaque's neck and he was lifted off the ground, Macaque was able to see it was Wukong's hand that was lifting him up.

MK watched Macaque suffocate by Wukong's hands.

The grip around the frail neck tightened and Macaque felt his whole world spinning, his ears rung and he could feel the all his blood stopping from coming to his head.
He wasn't able to register the following actions but he knew he had passed out.

It was almost a day later. A day later and Macaque was back to full health, Wukong was still being treated.
Everyone carried even more trauma.

But it all seemed well.

Oh- sorry.
Not for Wukong thought.

"HEY MACAQUE HOW YOU BEEN??" Wukong said cheerfuly as he was about to wrap an arm around the other but he flinched and scurried away. Wukong's sudden mood broke and his smile faded.
"Did you just..f-flinch?" Macaque frowned before looking up at the bright sky.

"Oh would you look at that! I have to go take care...care of my monkies? Yeah!" Macaque stepped away from Wukong giving a forced smile before turning

This has happend more than 20 times. Each time Wukong tries to talk to Macaque the other makes up an excuse to leave, and plus Wukong knows the other doesn't have monkies!!

Wukong frowned with anger and without thinking grabbed Macaque's arm pulling him back, Macaque raised a hand to cover his face.
Wukong was left with an uneasy feeling.

"Macaque..did I do something wrong?" Macaque seemed to part his fingers to look at Wukong and saw those golden eyes and not the icy blue ones.
"No!- no you did nothing it's um...BYE!" Macaque forced his arm away from Wukong and fell to the floor and inside a shadow portal he fell.

Leaving behind Wukong and his flooding thoughts.

Wukong decides to walk to MK and tell and ask him something, "MK did I something wrong to Macaque. He keeps getting away from me and when I spoke to him this time he flinched...MK HE FLINCHED!!" Wukong said as he shook MK, MK put a hand on Wukong's shoulder.

"First: Don't yell at me. Second: Don't shake me like a rag doll."

"But you did try to kill him, and if I'm correct he said more then ten times he was close to dying by your hands. And may I add in he said 'again' multiple times too." MK said as he touched his chin and smiled when he remembers the words correctly.

Wukong's eyes widened with sadness and his mouth fell open.

"I DID WHAT!?!" Wukong hit his forehead and he groaned.
"No..no I was barely getting his forgiveness. This ruined it all. I fucked up." MK patted Wukong's shoulder reassuringly.

"Just talk to him from afar, no need to get close. You'll fix this, I know you will. You did it once, you can and will do it again. Trust me." MK gave a bright smile and Wukong gave a small one back.

"Thanks bud."

(GOD I loved writing this, literal tears)