Attachment issues•Shadowpeach•

Wukong had left to grab some stuff from the city leaving Macaque in the wooden hut alone. He had tried to take to the other small monkies but they all hated him and run away(relatable💀)

It had been around some hours and it was starting to get late, the sun was setting and Macaque still layed on his back bored out of his mind. A loud sound came from the entrance of the cavern and Macaque shot up, "Wukong!" Macaque yelled out and he heard the water open and close instantly as it made a loud splashing sound. Footstep echoed and Macaque still sat there waiting for an answer, "Macaque I'm back! Miss me?" Wukong said as his body peeked out from behind the rock wall. Macaque huffed and he got up walking over to the monkey. Wukong gave a small smile to the the other but Macaque didn't react, "Macaque??? Are you there?" The Sage asked and Macaque only stopped walking when he was in front of The Sage. "Macaque?" Wukong asked again this time Macaque placed his hands behind Wukong quickly,  "Woah-" and pulled him foward, creating a kiss.

Wukong registered the situation quickly and he placed his hands at Macaque's face holding the soft skin so lightly. Macaque leaned into the touch as he gave a small smile. "Was I gone that long?" Wukong asked and he gave a small pat on Macaque's head. "The whole day dipshit." Wukong gave a awkward smile this time as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Ahh sorry love..I didn't mean to loose track of time, can cuddles make it up?" Macaque pondered on the suggestion. "Just come on before I smack you," Wukong smiled and let himself be pulled by a half angry Macaque back into the wooden cabin.