Flashbacks pt2

Macaque sat down by a tree. He had used his portal but he wasn't able to go to far, his wounds were healed. Sure..but his mind couldn't get off of Wukong and his futile attempts to talk to Macaque.

And so he keeps ending up a couple feet away from the camp. We're Wukong is.

"Thankd bud." Macaque was able to hear the whole conversation. It's not a bad thing, it's just that. Really, Macaque wanted to talk to the Sage too but the memories just kept hitting him and he was scared heck accidentally say something.

"What are you doing out here?" Macaque looked at his right and saw it was the Dragon Horse girl. "Resting away from you petty friends." The girl sat down in front of Macaque but she wasn't close and Macaque thanked the Heavens above for that. "You don't have friends?"

Macaque shook his head.

He has two sides right now, wanting to completely tell her her to piss off, and just generally let her talk.
"Why don't you have friends? You seem like a half likeable...monkey?" Macaque scoffed but smile. "Friends aren't my thing anymore."
Macaque saw how she tilted her head with a small frown, "How come?"
Macaque wasn't entirely sure why himself.

"I guess friends aren't my thing." Mei nodded, she understood at some degree. "Do you like being a lone wolf?" It fell silent for awhile before he answered. "Not really, it gets boring but like I said. It's not my thing anymore."

Mei just stayed silent.

"Dragon Horse girl?" Macaque looked back at her and saw she was making something with some flowers on her lap. Macaque became curios and leaned foward to be able to take a small peak. "Here." Macaque was handed a circle with flowers, he made a perplexed face. "And this is...?" Mei's mouth fell open in shock.

"It's a flower crown! You put it someone's head or yours, go on. Try it," Macaque put the 'flower crown' on his head. He didn't entirely feel it but it was there for sure, "I'm going to go back with the others, wanna come too?" Macaque looked at the hand she was giving out for him to grab.

He decided it was no harm and grabbed it, she pulled Macaque back onto his feet and smiled.
"You should go talk to The Monkie King or something."

"I will. What's for lunch?"

Wukong had a bowl of noodles in his hand as he sat on the cliff, he hadn't really eaten it but his appetite wasn't really here anymore.

"Are you going to eat that?"
Wukong looked to his left and saw Macaque was asking him. "Oh- no. No wait yes I am!" Wukong smiled and Macaque sat down beside him.

"Sorry for being so rude lately. It wasn't appropriate for me to run off like that." Wukong looked down to his bowl, small streams of steam flew away from the bowl. "No need to be sorry, plus I was bring extra loud from no reason." Macaque smiled and looked down to the still untouched bowl of noodles.

"Wukong. You better eat those noodles before I actually eat them myself!" Wukong let out a laugh and started to eat some of the noodles. "There we go, now wanna watch the sunset, just the two of us?" Wukong looked over to Macaque.

"Did Sandy check to see if you had a concussion?" Macaque made an offended face before hitting Wukong's shoulder in a playful manner. "Shut up you tense monkey." They both laughed.

"What did you tell Macaque?" MK asked as he watched Wukong and Macaque talking without...fighting.

"Oh just some persinal private talk, I can't reveal all my secrets now." Mei gave a smile and MK gave it back, "I'm getting cold, I'll be inside. Bye MK." Mei waved goodnight and so did MK, the raven haired boy sat there watching how both monkeys talked and watched the slowly fading sunset.

He never really knew things could get so calm in such a short period of time. It was nice to watch others be happy.

(It's short, cause I got like multiple things to write and I wanna eat all over again-)

<3