Acceptance•Shadowpeach•

(Ya know the drill. Probably bad spelling and blah blah blah. This one's rrl short, needed to get some shadowpeach juices out, enjoy! ^^)

Macaque was laying down curled up on himself as he felt the whole world around him wanting to indulge in horror. It was a sweet feeling that Macaque didn't want anymore, it was old and yet it felt new. Ever since he started helping Wukong, he's been feeling nice and happy. A feeling he himself doesn't understand.

A quick knock at the door and a voice spoke. "You okay in there? You haven't left your room all day.." Macaque looked at the door as he silently wished for the special person to leave him to these wretched emotions. "Macaque?" Wukong said this time he only said that before trying to open the door. Of course he wouldn't be stupid to not lock the door from inside, "Hey- dear? Why's the door locked." Macaque felt his heart skip a beat at the sweet nickname. He felt giddy and so happy he wanted to shove those feeling down..but he also wanted more. A sick addition. "Macaque are you asleep? If not please open this door..you're making me worried," Macaque looked at his hands as they left his scarf.

He lifted himself off of his bed as he walked to the door. He wrapped his hand around the cold knob as he twisted it opening the door, the once dark room lightened from the light thst came from the living room. Wukong gave a quick to look to Macaque and a complexed emotion crossed his face. "What?" Macaque asked bit he was quickly answered with a strong yet soft hug. It was warm, Wukong was..warm. "Hey, what are you doing?" Macaque asked again this time he was lifted off of his feet.

"I can walk too you know!" Macaque said in defense but he was only carried bridal style back into the room. The door closed but not fully, leaving a small crack, some light seeping in but too much. Macaque felt his eyes become heavy as he got closer to the bed, "You look dead Macaque. And that's saying alot," Wukong placed Macaque down on the bed softly as he grabbed a blanket from the end of the bed. Wukong placed the blanket on Macaque, "Tucking me in? Really," Macaque said and he didn't get a reaction from Wukong, this made his chest cave in and hurt in a way he hated.

"Sleep Macaque..you really need it," Wukong was about to turn around when a certain tail grabbed his wrist pulling him back closer to the bed. Macaque had covered his head with the blanket, his tail pulled on Wukong's wrist. An invitation to stay, "Alright..vut just because you actually look dead," Wukong crawled into the bed and layed not too close to Macaque, keeping a safe distance. "You don't need to be so far away Wukong," Macaque let the blanket go as the grip left so did the blanket from covering his face. "Sorry it's..been a rough week," Wukong nodded and he smiled when Macaque only moved himself closer and closer to him. Macaque layed beside Wukong's chest, he leaned into the warmth as he listened to the golden furred monkeys heart beat.

It was slow and calm. Soft even, Macaque sighed and he closed his eyes as he let the drowsy feeling overtake him. "Come here you little dork.." Wukong wrapped his arms around Macaque's waist pulling him up and closer to him. He wrapped his arms around the black furred monkeys back not letting his grip leave. "You little clingy..." Wukong patted Macaque's back as his golden furred tail wrapped around the others leg, not daring to let go either.

"You haven't ate in all day either." Wukong wispered out and he layed his head on top of Macaque's. He started to feel drowsy and heavy, his eyes shutting as his body relaxed against the soft and warm touch of Macaque's body. The fuzzy feeling that layed in both monkeys was sweet and adorable..but Macaque didn't know what it meant, so he wanted it gone. But also wanted more. Wukong wanted more, but didn't want to pressure Macaque more than he already is.

So he just cuddled, gave small compliments, small praises, sometimes even made the monkey soo flustered he covered it with anger.

Both monkeys layed still as they both were in a deep calm sleep, the warmth coming off of both of them crested a think warm blanket over them. A sweet sight to anyone..