•Im Sorry•Shadowpeach

Wukong stood in front of his nemesis as they both starred each other down. "So would you rather fight or just speak like normal people." Macaque said as he crossed his arms sighing. Wukong only stared at Macaque looking him over checking for anything that could be a weapon of some sort. "Can we at least talk? For a little." Wukong moved himself back giving a small nod of approval as his tail swayed softly with the wind. "You see how every time we fight..nothing else but hatred comes off of each other, and how you just don't fight the way you use to." Macaque gave a glaring look to Wukong as he only listened. "How you just ignore me and simply ignore the fact I even exist again." Wukong let in a shaky breath as he stood comepletly still. Macaque only frowned as he continued speaking, "Your ignoring the fact I myself also have feelings Wukong." Macaque let his arms fall to his side as he swayed his tail. "I didn't leave you...you're the one who left me behind!" Wukong finally broke his own silence as he watched Macaque's slightly surprised reaction. "No I didn't leave! The instant you got more power you left me behind..like some used up toy." Wukong taken aback at the accusation placed a single finger on Macaque's chest putting slight pressure. "I didn't leave you like some used up toy! That's not the reason I left you Macaque!!" Wukong said as he pushed Macaque back, not using much force to get the black haired monkey to step back. "Then why did you leave me!" Macaque yelled out as he grabbed Wukong's red scarf pulling him close, lifting him up ever so slightly. Wukong placed his hands at Macaque's arms not putting any force to pry the other off of him. "What?.." Wukong said as he looked down slightly to get a better view of Macaque's face. Silent tears were running down his face as anger filled his eyes..the anger daring to pierce through Wukong's own golden eyes. "You heard me Sun Wukong." Macaque said as his grip around Wukong's red scarf tightend picking him up more. The small yet painful silence filled the air surrounding them. "Macaque?..." Wukong said as his arms wrapped around Macaque's body slowly not wanting to startle him even more. Macaque froze his grip around Wukong's scarf left as his arms fell to his sides. Wukong wrapped his arms around Macaque comepletly as he rubbed the back of the black furred monkey..doing soft circles on his back. Trying his best to calm him down like he use to..back when they were both on good terms. Macaque stayed frozen against the touch that was wrapped around him, still in shock. "Why are you so stubborn Macaque.." Wukong asked as he placed his right hand at the back of Macaque's neck, rubbing his neck softly the once tense black haired monkey relaxed at the touch. "I'm sorry.." Macaque muttered out as he placed his head in the crook of Wukong's neck. "Aww noo Macaque your getting my fur wett," Wukong said and smiled as Macaque let out a muffled chuckle. "Shut up Great Sage.." Wukong smiled and he let his head rest on Macaque's shoulder. "You dumb little monkey." Macaque gave a small pinch at the Great Sage's side, "Macaque! Ow don't do that!" Wukong said and he smiled when he heard more chuckles come from the black haired monkey. "Keep calling me a 'dumb monkey' and it'll keep happening," Wukong only rolled his eyes as he kept his smile. It was kept vivid on his face.