I cant believe you..pt3

(I didn't feel content with how I ended pt 2 so here I bring pt 3. The final. Well lets see what my mood stores for this story today!😒)

It was morning. The sun shined bright and early as the sky was somewhat cloudy. The day was bright and happy! Except MK and well in this occasion Red Son, too.

Both lingered on the events that had acoured and played the previous night. MK was lying in bed fast asleep. Red was also lying in bed but he was wide awake. He had stayed awake the full night and just didn't think about anything at all. It was the only thing he could've done...the both of them.

Red had once more pushed down his feeling for MK down and MK didn't take this well once more. It looped all over again.. a messy loop this time. Red thought and he came to two conclusions to what can fix this mess. Either go to noodle brains work/apartment and confess his feelings or either break into his apartment and wait for the mortal to come back. At last Red came to a solid plan. He was going to break- sneak into noodle brains apartment! It wasn't the best or the worst so far and it was the only thing that wouldn't make such a commotion.

So he got up from his bed and made his way to his closet. Red opened the closet door and searched for a jacket heck even a sweater to wear. To not be seen by any other low peasants. Well there was this one sweater that looked quite nice. It was black but red stripes were litering the sweater, it looked good enough and Red liked it himself.

Back with MK, he's phone rang and rang waking up the raven haired boy. He groaned as he looked at the contact.

Angry Pig

<**********>

MK sighed and answered the phone. "He-"

"MK!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE TIME IS?! I DONT THINK YOU DO- YOU ARE 3 HOURS LATE TO WORK KID!!" MK had pulled the phone away from his ear beforehand. Already ready for the scolding he was going to get from the pig, "Pigsy please i don't feel well.." Pigsy went silent on the other side of the line and MK thought he was going to be yelled at again but he looked at his phone In shock when he heard the words come through, "Take the day off. You sound horrible kid," after that the phone call ended and MK sighed as he placed the phone back onto the night stand.

His curtains and blinds were held shut but some of the light seeped in through some of the cracks. That didn't bother the mortal at all, it was still dark enough inside the room to fall back into a sleep but this gut feeling..was keeping him up. It felt bad and annoying at the same time, so MK hugged his stomach in hopes that'll do the trick.

It didn't.

His stomach kept hurting but it wasn't like he needed food. No. This was different. It hurt as if a stabbing pain was there and it kept happening over and over again. MK closed his eyes as he breathed in deeply and breathed out slowly. He repeated the action until he felt his body calm down and his head felt heavier, his arms fell in front of him and he let his eyes rest shut as he once more drifted off into a light sleep.

Back with Red there wasn't anything happening. Well not yet of course.. he was sat on the rooftop of the noodle brain's apartment and he thought over his plan once more(not that he actually had one)
So the the main thing was getting inside without startling the mortal. Not hard and not too easy in this case, he must be alert and cautious when getting close to the mortal. One of his iron grips can really hurt sometimes. But yet of course that would never stop Red grok preceeding with this wretched plan. He only needed to wait a while more before he could try and sneak in, he needed to make sure there wasn't anywhere he could be watched from.