Once A Backstabber pt2

Titles too long, I shortened it for now.)

MK wasn't able to stop Macaque from leaving, MK didn't know what had happend but he heard clear yelling from inside.

Things went wrong even when he told the two to keep it cool for awhile.

Wukong stepped out of the room too, "Care to explain what happend?" MK said as his arms were crossed against his chest. Wukong looked down to the ground and MK sighed, "I think he went back to Flower Fruit Mountain. Saw him go that way so it's the best I got, now go get em." MK urged on. Wukong smiled and hugged MK, "Thanks kid."

MK just patted Wukong's back, "Go before he's too far out of reach."

Wukong nodded and walked over to the edge of the boat, his puffy golden tinted cloud appeared below him and he hoped into it. MK waved goodbye and the cloud shoot into the sky at high speeds.

"Now he really needs to fix things." MK turned around and saw the door was still half way open, "Sandy? Want to tell me what happend?" MK walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

Macaque landed on the beach and stumbled before walking fowards, his arm was wiping away the stray tears that made it out his eyes. He hadn't really expected for such a short therapy session to go so wrong so quickly.

But it did and now he was back here.

He didn't know why either.

"Macaque!!" Wukong yelled out from the sky's above, Macaque's flinched and looked up. A small golden tinted cloud zoomed down to were he was and stopped, "Macaque! Wait don't run please..let me speak." Macaque stepped back and Wukong understood.

Wukong stood away, not wanting to scare off Macaque in any way.

"What. I'm listening." Macaque's ears twitched indicating he really was listening, Wukong just nodded and exhaled slowly.
"I'm really...I'm sorry. Okay. I didn't mean any of the words I said while we were with Sandy and-"

"So your sorry?" Macaque's arms crossed his chest and he frowned, Wukong nodded.
He's never felt so small under the others gaze before..but this was new.

"Sorry for what." Wukong knew he couldn't list all the things, there was just too many to be accounted for.
But he knew one thing.

"For not giving you the person you wanted. You wanted a friend, I gave you someone to hate. You wanted to be happy, I gave you the opposite." Macaque frowned more as he bit his tounge.
"You're right, I did change. I did. But I..I couldn't change for you...and I'm sorry for that."

Wukong felt the silence settle down.

Macaque looked like he wasn't going to answer so Wukong went on, "I'm sorry I messed things up. I'm sorry I was the reason you left. I'm sorry I left your side. I'm really sorry...please."

Wukong felt his own tail wrap around his ankle. He meant it.

He really did..but it was up to Macaque to accept the apologies.

Macaque sighed. His arms fell to his sides, "You really are a dick sometimes." Wukong wanted to question what that meant but Macaque walked foward.

Wukong wanted to ask what Macaque was doing, but the arms that wrapped around him made him tense and his mind went blank.

"Just shut up for once. I don't want to hear another sorry for you, okay!" Wukong felt a smile cross hjs face and hjs arms wrapped around Macaque's body.

"I'm so-"

"SHUT UP! I said I don't want to hear another sorry." Wukong let out a laugh and Macaque smiled against Wukong's chest.

"You're really short, did I ever mention that?" Macaque growled and Wukong laughed more.

Ain't no such thing as happily ever after.

Hopefully this once it'll be true.