Cuddles?•Shadowpeach•

(Fluff cause I also need it rn🥲😔)

Wukong was sitting beside a tree as he ate some of his peach chips. The small breeze serving as a cooler for the somewhat warm temperature. "Busy?" A voice came from beside Wukong and he only ate another chip as he looked at were the voice came from.

Of course he was met with the familiar monkey. Macaque.. "Nope, need somethin'?" Wukong asked as he went back to eating his peach chips, his head turning back to the sunset. Macaque didn't answer and instead shifted himself, Wukong looked back over to him an eyebrow raised(so funny- sorry)
"What's wrong..?" Wukong asked this time he had worry laced in his tone. Macaque looked to the ground as he felt his face heat up with embarrassment. Wukong looked behind Macaque and saw as his tail kept swishing back and forth softly, he smiled and placed his chips down opposite side of were Macaque was sat at.

"Come on," Macaque didn't look up and scotted himself closer to Wukong as his tail kept swishing softly, "You still feel embarrassed asking, right?" Wukong asked and he got a light punch to the side and he took that as a 'yes'. Macaque wrapped himself around Wukong's chest, Wukong wrapped his arms around Macaque's back moving him closer. Macaque layed in Wukong's lap held like some child after lighting struck, "We don't talk about that.." Macaque said and the golden furred monkey smiled as he leaned his back against the tree. He held Macaque closely not wanting to let go, afraid of the outcome again.

Macaque's tail wrapped around Wukong's tail the soft fur rubbing against softer fur making both of them smile more. "You really are a softie great Macaque," Wukong let out a small snicker when Macaque bumped his head against his chest, signaling the small anger. "Come on love, no need to be mad about the truth." Wukong only giggled this time as Macaque looked up to him the lower half of his face hidden with his red scarf. Wukong smiled as he saw the glint in Macaque's eyes, "You got pretty eyes too you know," Macaque's eyes furrowed and Wukong's smile turned into a sly smirk. "Your hair is also very soft, just like you tail~" Wukong let out more giggles when he saw Macaque's quick shocked expression before he hid the rest of his face in his scarf.

"Already flustered? I'm barely starting the praises Macaque," Wukong said and he gave a small squeeze to the other trying to get his attention. It worked but Macaque didn't look up, "Have you ever looked at how good you fight? It's so hot~" Macaque smiled but Wukong wasn't able to see. The small praises giving him a nice feeling, "That time you were swimming in the hot spring.." Macaque bit his lip as he remembered the look he got from Wukong that day. The shocking yet flustered look, "Wukong shut your mouth and be silent." Macaque said and Wukong smiled patting his back softly, rubbing in a circular motion.

"Talk about that another time..not now," Wukong nodded and he settled into the touch. Macaque felt drowsy, a tired day it could be called. He sighed as he let his eyes finally rest, Wukong lifted him up slightly as he pulled him closer. The warmth that was created between the two only became more as Macaque let out small snores, as his face was still covered with the red scarf.

"You clingy monkey.." Wukong said and he leaned his head against the tree sighing in content with the sweet feeling of Macaque so close..

Sweet and warm..<3