Consequences pt3

(Small hints to NSFW. There not big so meh😒, this is time to SHINE!!)

HARSH WORDS USED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!😟😟

Edit 1: Im giggling at the 828 word mark😭
Edit 2: I can't write bc of how I'm laughing at this!
Edit 3: um hahah🤨
There's some words too sooo(don't take them personally pls😭😭)

Wukong and Macaque both layed holding each other on Sandy's couch. The man was nice enough to let them sleep and not bother them at all, Wukong was glad about the respect the man gave to there space.

Macaque woke up first. He closed his eyes quickly thought as a dizzy sensation filled his head and eyes, Wukong was still fast asleep his mouth hung slightly agape. Macaque groaned as he tried to ignore the pain, he looked up and saw something thst shoked him.. "What- the hell?!" Macaque tried to get up but he was pulled down by Wukong. Arms wrapped around Macaque's back were the ones that pulled him down, he struggled to get out but the golden furred monkey had an iron grip around and he wasn't going to let go anytime soon. "Wukong!" Macaque wispered out in an angered tone as he kept his gaze locked on the others face. Nothing. He poked Wukong's side and got no reaction, Macaque felt a nervous feeling sit at the bottom of his stomach. "Wukong?" Macaque asked in his usual volume. The golden monkey didn't react to the name.

Macaque looked around quickly as the feeling grew and grew more. "Wukong wake up you stupid moron!" Macaque pulled his arm from behind Wukong as he realised he was hugging the other two. He reached up to Wukong's face as he shifted himself pulling himself out of the iron grip. Macaque sat on top of Wukong's stomach as he poked his face. Again no reaction, this settled an even more uneasy feeling in Macaque. "Wukong, if your playing a joke on me..I swear you won't see the light of day again you little shit!" Macaque grabbed Wukong's face and gave a closer look. The Great Sage was still sound asleep- "Since when did you become a heavy sleeper?!" Macaque rolled his eyes as he let his face go. Macaque sighed and he glared down to the Sage's face as he thought.. he realised the way he was sitting on top of the Sage and he panicked. The uneasy feeling vanished as it was replaced with a slightly butterfly feeling, Macaque quickly crawled off of Wukong as he stood on his legs he felt as they were weak and numb.

"What-..oh my-" Macaque put his hands on his knees as he balanced himself. His face flushed with embarrassment at a thought he suddenly got. Wukong's tail hung off of the couch as he was quick to hug himself. Macaque looked up and saw the sweet scene in front of him, it made his own heart skip a couple beats. The previous day was fogged and blurred, making him even more nervous at what he himself did..he knew one thing. That he was clinging onto Wukong most the day, that's all he can feel.. the soft fur of Wukong against his hands and neck. The feeling gave him chills as he tried his best to remember more, but nothing else came. Only the weird feeling of something soft rubbing against his neck.

"Hng-" Macaque looked at were the grunt came and saw as Wukong was sitting up rubbing his eyes. Macaque blocked the thoughts he was letting in and put on his normal cocky face(+attitude🙄) Wukong yawned and he looked up as he was met with a worried Macaque, "Your really bad at hiding how nervous you are Macaque." Wukong said bluntly and he stood up stretching. His tail layed limp behind him, Macaque gave an annoyed look to Wukong and he rolled his eyes. "Stop rolling those pretty eyes before you start rolling them for another reason Macaque.." Macaque covered his lower half of his face with his scarf as he felt it heat up.

"Wukong you can't just-" Wukong turned around and the stale look he gave Macaque. Made him shift. "Say that so bluntly," Wukong raised an eyebrow and he smirked. "Should've seen yourself yesterday then," Wukong gave a small grin as he showed his sharp tooth before walking out of the living room and into the kitchen. Leaving a painfully flustered Macaque. 'WHAT DID I DO YESTERDAY!?!' Macaque kept thinking to himself as he walked into the kitchen. Wukong had a glass in his hands as he filled it with water, he quickly drinked it all before he placed the glass down.

Macaque felt himself gulp as Wukong looked up from the glass and looked straight at him. "Need something love?" Wukong asked as he let out a small yawn, Macaque held back his fit of giggles and he cleared his throat. "N-no." Macaque cursed himself. His thoughts snapped when Wukong shifted and started to move towards him. "What are you doing?!-" Macaque let out a squeak and he looked at the hand that was placed on his shoulder. Wukong smirked at the squeak.. "That spell really did number on you..cause you weren't so back talking last night," Macaque sucked in a breath when he felt the hand on his shoulder move to his chest.

Macaque looked up when he felt Wukong walk even closer. The space between then closing quickly, "Wukong-" Macaque was cut off with his scarf leaving the bottom half of his face. Wukong's free hand had pulled it down, "You were sound asleep but I don't think you realize..that you sleep talk. Alot." Macaque pressed his lips shut as he decided not to say what he was going to say, "You were whining like the little whore you are.." Macaque felt a shiver run through his body when the hand that was around his scarf shifted down to were his red scarf stopped. The hand went under the soft fabric and brushed lightly against Macaque's neck, sending more shivers, "Wukong- you moron this isn't even our place-" Macaque bit his lip quickly shutting his sentence as he felt Wukong's hand wrap around his neck.

"Wukong.." Macaque said again this time he looked straight to the Sage's eyes. "Keep talkin' and it isn't going to be pretty love~" Macaque leaned slightly back but the sudden squeeze around his neck stopped him immediately. Wukong leaned closer to Macaque and he pressed his lips against Macaque's lips. The only sound heard was the merely silent whines coming from Macaque, Wukong pressed his lips harder against Macaque's as he deepened the somewhat sloppy kiss. "Wu-..kong.." Macaque whined out as his face started to heat up again. He pushed Wukong away breaking the kiss, he breathed in and felt his mouth go dry.

"You really waited that long to stop me?..I think you've wanted that more than I do Macaque." Wukong moved his left hand away from Macaque's chest and placed it at Macaque's back. "You weren't just whining last night...you were letting out small moans too. Moaning out my name." Macaque sucked in a quick breath as he remembered what he had dreamed of. "Could've of just been me but..I think you were having a wet dream...a really really wet one to be moaning out my name in it," Macaque felt embarrassed at the fact he was somewhat being even more flustered at the remarks Wukong was making.

"I bet I was fucking the living day lights out of you..you were putting those pretty little rolling eyes to use too." Wukong leaned closer to Macaque as the other didn't react. "You really miss it that much?" Macaque clenched his teeth as he gave a small nodd. Wukong let out a short chuckle before he pulled his hands away from were they were placed.

"Oh! I see you two are awake now! Is your friend feeling better now?" Sandy asked as he had walked in with his PJ'S and Mo on his shoulder. "Yep he's all fine now. Thank you soo much Sandy, I appreciate it man!" Wukong said and he pulled Macaque by the hand. "No problem. Come by any time you want Wukong!" Sandy said and he waved goodbye as so did Wukong before opening the door and leaving shutting it behind Macaque. Sandy was left with Mo inside as he went to do his thing.

"Alright. Your all healed now..you can go back to being on the run," Wukong said as his cloud appeared in front of him. Macaque quickly reached out to grab his wrist, "So-..you're not going to-" Macaque felt his voice catch in his throat as he didn't have the words to explain the events that happend seconds ago. Wukong caught on quiet quickly. "I mean..you can still get on my cloud with me and I'll finish off what I started~?" Macaque gulped down his extra thoughts and got on the cloud
with Wukong. "Sometimes I wonder how many times I've fucked you in your dreams," Macaque looked to the cloud as he thought about the question. Wukong smiled as he held Macaque in front of him. The cloud flew off and away from any solid ground quickly going above the clouds.

"Guess you'll have to see how good I've gotten Wukong," Wukong gave an angry smile to Macaque, Macaque smirked. "Oh you'll be wishing you didn't say that Macaque." Macaque felt a shiver surge through him as arms wrapped around his waist.