When He Gets Sick

Start from the beginning

Obanai Iguro

🐍He stays at home alone so he doesn't get you sick. Fortunately, because you two go on a lot of dates, that's how you know he's sick
🐍You go over to his house with a bunch of food and medicine for him because you're prepared for this moment.
🐍He doesn't ask for anything besides the food you brought with you.
🐍He's very grateful even though he would prefer if you didn't risk getting sick yourself.
🐍He does ask if you can talk to him because being sick made him feel vulnerable and the quiet scared him. This is just random, but he's so happy when you stare at him with fondness. It makes him feel so😭😭😭 in a good way🥹
🐍Hinatsuru offers to help take care of him but you deny, knowing Suma and Makio would probably give him a headache and Tengen would tease him about sex life.
🐍He's such a good patient we love him sm🙏🏾
☀️Obanai is now main hubby number 3😈

Sanemi Shinazugawa

🌸Sanemi denies being sick at all🤡
🌸You panic because you don't know what to do but then remember how your mom used to take care of you.
🌸He doesn't ask for anything but you make him soup and rub his back, also laying down with him and soothing him through the whole thing.
🌸He's acting like he hates it but it feels nostalgic because it reminds him of his mother.
🌸He doesn't ask for anything physical either because you're already doing it for him. He wouldn't ask you to do it anyways, he's too embarrassed...
🌸Nobody knew he was sick because neither of you wanted anybody to know, but you have it under control anyways.
🌸Hes a surprisingly good patient and he's so nice in this state🥹 don't get him sick on purpose though I'll be angry at you😠
☀️Take care of him okay? WE LOVE YOU SANEMI😭 😈

Muichiro Tokito

☁️Muichiro doesn't even notice he's sick
☁️You have absolutely no idea what to do. You remember your mom, but not how your dad took care of her.
☁️Muichiro doesn't ask for anything because, as said, he doesn't even know why you're so worried about him or that he's sick.
☁️When you finally tell him what's going on he's surprised and thanks you for caring.
☁️Now that he knows he's sick, he's taking advantage of it and asking for all the affection he can get. All.
☁️Nobody else knew he was sick besides Senjuro and he offers to help. You accept it because you don't know what you're doing.
☁️He's a pesky patient and he's always bugging you for something. Guessed you signed up for it🥹
☀️I love Muichiro pretending to be oblivious it's funny😈

Yushiro Yamamoto

Yushiro also doesn't get sick

Yoriichi Tsugikuni

☀️Yoriichi doesn't show that he's sick. He's asymptomatic. It's probably not true but idc😠
☀️You take care of him without a second thought, not even noticing he's confused and the girls too. Apparently, Yoriichi himself didn't know he was sick.
☀️You do tell him and he still doesn't ask for anything. He'll take what you give him with no complaints.
☀️He's sending you lingering glances that show a special kind of fondness. I'm melting just imagining it.
☀️He asks for hugs at random moment and you accept because who would deny that?
☀️Uta offers to help and you accept it gratefully, not that he was much trouble at all.
☀️He's a sweet patient. You wouldn't mind taking care of him at all and me either.
🌹I love Yoriichi so much he's so AHAHHSHSHSHDHDJDJDK😈

Tengen Uzui

💎Tengen seems like a drunk toddler when he's sick...
💎You and Hinatsuru take care of him as always and Makio and Himatsuru are on either side of him, both arguing while he stared into space.
💎He doesn't ask for anything but he does eat and drink what you two bring him. He takes his medicine like a good boy.
💎He's grateful that you both are taking care of him, but he's kind of annoyed by the headache his wives are causing.
💎You kick them out for this reason and Suma starts wailing while Makio continued yelling at her. Tengen does as you both to lie down with him though and let's the other two come back when they calm down.
💎They offer to help to make up for it and you both accept because it was kind of exhausting, and not just because you had to whip it up quick.
💎He's a.. sort of out of it patient and doesn't really pay attention
☀️Yo I'm imagining Tengen as a lightweight and it's funny😈

Gyomei Himejima

🪨Gyomei doesn't want you wasting your time on him and you insist you have all the time in the world. You literally do.
🪨But anyways, you take care of him whenever he needs it and he really appreciates it.
🪨He doesn't ask for much since he doesn't want you wasting your time, as said. You still get him things you have a hunch he might like.
🪨You definitely flirt with him as a distraction and to make him feel better. Don't ask how.
🪨He asks one thing and that's that you hand him his prayer beads and damn they're heavy. It's off topic but... damn they're heavy. Like his ba-
🪨Uhm we not saying that we family friendly❌ but Genya comes over to help in case you need it and makes tea with honey to help, as suggested from Kocho.
🪨So anyways you would definitely take the flirting a bit far and he would have to pray for you, which explains the prayer beads. You naughty.
☀️Take care of him even if he says not to👿

Genya Shinazugawa

He doesn't get sick bc he eats demons🙏🏾

___
I tried to write this before school.

All I wrote was 'you' for Tanjiro.

This chapter sucks 😭

Okay I changed it like halfway through to head cannons so it's easier for me, so it's like the cuddling chapter. Skeep peep.

YAYAYYYY I FINISHE DI KNEW IT WOULD WORK

Anyways,
-☀️