Chapter 27: Ranboo hugs Tommy like a brother and it's cute

Summary: They finally made it! Philzas home planet! The crew are eager to meet Mumza once more!

Alliumduo cause Tommy v sorry.

Notes: I couldn't think of a chapter name XD

Also, guess who became Co-creator? :D!!!!!

wanted to announce it all happily before, y'know. But Cyber is such a big help w the story that it was honestly better to put her as Co-creator!

Warning: Unedited!

----------------------------

Wilbur was safely removed from Tommy's grip, he's been replaced with Ranboo. Tubbo argued that Ranboo would make him stressed, not purposely of course, but his injury would send Tommy spiraling, or do something in his head! But everyone basically agreed that Ranboo can do this only if he wanted to, Ranboo confidently agreed, he wanted to remedy that experience and maybe even show that him still being near Tommy can ease him. Let him know he doesn't hate him y'know? Who knows how the human brain works. There are creatures that can die from being so sad and distraught after all, maybe humans can too?

Wait no... he would have died ages ago from the trauma.

Tubbo stays on the other side of Tommy, hugging his arm while Ranboo took Wilburs place as his pillow. There was a difference when they switched. Tommy unconsciously hugged Ranboo closer, his arm not afraid to wrap around him unlike with Wilbur. His arm was just swung on Wilbur rather than around him.

Tubbo's excited and worried, excited cause they are visiting Kristin! She spoils them! He knows she'd LOVE Tommy, he'd get to stretch his legs out and be on a planet without the need to survive like they had to before. Maybe they can even take him to the local markets! Course, they'd have to disguise him and all, wonder what they could change him to.

He's just- so excited! But he tries stamping down that energy. In order to even begin all those ideas he needs to focus on the present.

And the present has Tommy slowly twitching.

He fidgets a little, Tubbo thought he was adjusting, Ranboo thought he was cold so he asked Tubbo to bring them a blanket. Now wrapped up around them was a nice weighted blanket. Very effective to keep Ranboo from enderwalking.

Tommy twitches again and moves around, mumbling quietly, he struggles a bit.

Oh, shit, he's dreaming.

A violent shudder quickly changed his mind.

Not dreaming, a Nightmare.

Gently, so very fucking gently that Tubbo thought they were waking up their own child, both he and Ranboo start rousing Tommy from the land of dreams. His eyes flutter a bit until he finally wakes up. Waking up calmly this time and he looks up, squinting at Ranboo.

He's quiet, staring at Ranboo, not really processing anything until his eyes go wide with fear and worry.

He tries to back off, to jump away from Ranboos arms that lay around him and to escape the hold that Tubbo has on him.

They both hold him, not restraining him mind you, just holding him, Ranboo starts his purring and Tubbo buzzes his wings, trying to make a familiar noise for Tommy to latch onto and bring him back to reality.

It works. Tommy starts calming down, his breathing labored but deep, trying to breathe in and out, Ranboos purring really helps by the way Tommy leans into Ranboos chest, causing it to pick up more.