Chapter 15- madness in hospital

Начните с самого начала

She didn't said anything. Jin thought to check if she's feeling good or not so he started to go towards her bed. But when yn realised that jin is coming towards her she backed off a little. Seeing this made jin upset. And somehow other boys too.

BTS pov

Seeing this made us a little guilty. She's scared of us now. She don't feel safe around us. We losed the last hope of being close to her and having a sister. She won't ever be able to trust us again.

A/n pov

They were in their thoughts when yn suddenly held her head. She squint her eyes in pain. Jungkook got worried and immediately ran out of the room to call the doctor. Doctor and jungkook came in the room with a nurse. Doctor told them to wait outside. They nodded and walked outside of the room.

After few minutes doctor came out.

Jin: how's she doctor? Is everything okay?

Doctor: yes everything okay. She got a sudden pain in her head because of worry but I checked her and she's completely fine now. You can take her home after tomorrow.

Hearing this. Jin and jungkook's eyes lit up with happiness. Jhope and namjoon also smiled a little but again those 3 brats stood their with again I-dont-give-a-fuck look.

Time skip

After yn got concious jin and jungkook took all care of yn. Namjoon and hope did little help in some works. Yn was still not so sure about them. What if they did something again, In absence of her mother.

Day went like this. Moon was shining in the night sky. Everyone went to mansion only jin was here. Jungkook also wanted to stay beside his sister but he couldn't. Hospital gave permission for only one person to stay. Next day also gose smoothly. Jin and jungkook tried everything to not make yn scared of them. They've even forbidden yoongi, tae and jimin to come in yn room. And those three didn't even cared much. They showed like they were not interested in her but deep inside they were little worried about her.

Time skip to yn's discharge from hospital

Everything is done boys have completed all paperwork to take yn home. It was time to leave hospital. Yn was not completely fine. She was little weak. Doctor said to not give her any kind of stress if she got stressed out she may get a headache and it's not very good for her to heal completely.

All 8 sibling were out of hospital building. Jin walked away and came back with car. Everyone hopped in the car and they drove off to mansion.

The ride was silent. Yn was sitting with jungkook on her right and namjoon on her left and she's in the middle. Jin on driver's seat and yoongi was beside him. Hobi, tae and jimin were at back.

Yn was fast asleep on jungkook's shoulders. He looked at her direction when he felt something heavy on his shoulder. He smiled softly seeing her sleeping peacefully on his shoulders. He wanted to capture this memory. But jin was driving and namjoon was sitting on yn's left. That angle was not good to take a picture. He have no option but to ask yoongi. He gathered little courage and tapped yoongi's shoulder who was sitting infront of him.

Only to see his lil brother looking at him with widest smile and eyes full of hopes. He got scared of what devilish idea is in his mind. He looked at him and asked, "what do you want jungkook?" Jungkook didn't said anything and took his phone out of his pocket. He again looked at his favourite brother of that time with his cute bunny smile.

"Hyung, you love me right? Can you do me a favour?" He asked with puppy eyes. "What is it?" Yoongi asked . "Yn is sleeping on my shoulder and she's looking so cute. I want to capture this moment so can you take a picture of us? Please!!"

Yoongi shifted his eyes from jungkook to yn. He looked how cute she was looking while sleeping. He got little jealous of his own brother. Yoongi again looked at jungkook, he was still looking at him with puppy eyes. He gave up and took the phone and clicked few pictures of them and gave phone back to jungkook. Jungkook took the phone and looked at all the pictures. He looked at yoongi and thanked him multiple times.

Yoongi just smiled to himself seeing his brother's childish side after so long. Not just yoongi but everyone of them looking at jungkook in awe. Who will think that this cute bunny guy is most feared mafia. Who can make any one regret of his life.

Jungkook was so happy he wanted to show this beautiful picture to his jin hyung. "Hyung..jin hyung have a look at this picture please" he pushed his hand forward that was holding the phone. Jin shook his head, "no jungkook-ah I'll see it once we reach home okay? Now I'm driving so don't disturb me" jungkook pouted, he eagerly wanted to show the pictures to jin. Jungkook forced jin to look at his phone.

"Jungkook don't. An accident might happ-

"HYUNG LOOK FORWARD!"

AHHH!!

_____________________________________

What do you guys think, what happened?

Wait for the next chapter!

💜💜