"What my angel wife is thinking!" I heard his voice.

When did he wake up i thought.

He kissed me.
"It was the best night Adhya! Thank you for loving me . Thank you for coming in my life. I love you ". He said.

"I Love you too." I replied.

He kissed my forehead.
"I know what you are thinking!"
He got up
I got up too.. stiil covering my semi naked form . We took the support of back rest.

"Yesterday i wanted to make you mine completely. I want Your touch, your fragrance, your energy to be dwelled in me completely. If i took further step yesterday, i might not able to control myself Aashi. I may hurt you". He replied.

I cupped his face. "No you can never hurt me" . I replied.

He placed his palm on my palm and smiled.

"You say so because you love me. You loved me all along. We are on the verge of completion of our mission. If everything goes well we will build our small world. I don't want to do anything to you that may make you vulnerable. After this mission, we will start our new life. Till that time we have to wait". He said.

I understand what he is trying to say.
"I WILL WAIT FOR YOU" ! I replied.

"Besides If i claimed you yesterday there would have been high chance you might carry my little daughter or son inside you by this time". He winked while placing hand on my abdomen.
I lightly pat on his arm. It's embarassing.
"What! I am serious.. you do not know me".  he laughed while winking.

"Aadi", i hide my face in his chest.  "My Adhya is shy! Look at you" He said.

We remained like this for a while.
He is playing with my nupital chain.

"Advit, what happened yesterday! You were in deep thoughts on dining table" ? I asked

I saw change in his demeanor. He dislodged myself from him. He got up from bed and bought his phone with him.
He opened the phone.and show me one message.

"Yesterday i recieved this massage from private number."

I read the message

The king is superior and distinct among rest, grab the opportunity and finish this quest.

"Then a photo after that.".

"What is this for"? I asked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What is this for"? I asked.

"It's Sarin sir message". He replied.

"What!Really! I am so happy he is fine". I replied. He nodded.

"How you deciphered this photo message"! I asked.

"This photo is actually from Tokyo Subway attack that happened in 1995 . The chemical they used is called as Sarin gas." He replied.

"You are Brilliant"! He smiled. "So what is the problem now." I asked
"Problem is this message." He replied.

"The king is superior and distinct among rest, grab the opportunity and finish this quest". "What he want to convey". He said.

"May be wants to tell about the mastermind." I said.

"Yaa but what!" He replied while thinking.

I too started thinking.
"Anyways , i need to decipher this message asap. I need to rush to the office". He got up from bed and went inside the bathroom.

I too got up and wear my t shirt payjama. I went in another room to take bath . I also need to prepare breakfast too
..
At breakfast table

"Finish this porridge Advit". I asked him

He was making face.

"It's healthy". I said

"Eat with me." He said

"I am coming with my bowl."
then We started eating when i settled myself on dining chair.

"Advitiya i Forget to tell you, I recieved call from Naaz"!

"What! When"? He asked

"Umm day before yesterday". I replied
"Why did not you tel me". He asked.

"You came home injured that day". I forgot everything.

He stared me with Little dissatisfaction.

"What she said? He asked.
Nothing. As i start talking to her her phone got out of coverage on next dialing". I replied.

"That's strange". He replied.

Our conversation got broken when Advitya phone rings.
It shows Imtiaz Siddiqui.
We looked each other. I nodded.
Advitya nodded and received the call.

"Hello! "
"How are you" (pause)
"How is Naaziya "( pause).. "oh .. ok." (Pause) "she is fine too". Advitya looked at me.
"Ya ofcourse. Tell me the address..
Ya i will be there . Great.. bye.". then he hung up the call.

"Imtiaz Siddiqui wants to discuss some deal with me. And Naaziya is still in india". Advitya replied.

"He will send me the location. I think i should meet him". He replied.

"Should I come with you"! I asked

"No" .

"I don't believe him Advitya. He was closed to Sajjad. Don't you remember how comfortably he lied in media that he is unaware about his cousin's drug dealing activities". I replied

"I know but to get clue i need to meet him". He replied

I nodded and took the bowls.

Sarin sir message keep on repeating in my head
The king is superior and distinct among rest, grab the opportunity and finish this quest.
What it means!

King superior and distinct! King superior and distinct.! Imtiaz..

I gasped in excitement.

It's Imtiaz Siddiqui.!!!

I ran towards dining area. Advitya is surfing his phone.
"Advitiya it's Imtiaz"! I replied

Advitya looked at me!
"What!"
"Yes meaning of Imtiaz is a king , superior and distinct. Sarin sir meant  Imtiaz." I replied.

Advitya stood up . He hugged me.
"Of course Imtiaz means superior. With his arrest, quest/mission will be finished".

"Well done, I am so proud". He kissed my forehead.

"Your days are over Imtiaz Siddiqui. Wait and watch!!"

***********************************
Imtiaz Siddiqui is the culprit they are searching

Advitya loved Adhya so much! Isn't!? He is waiting for the right time. He want to be sure that his love won't ruin her. That makes him stand out among all lovers.

We are approaching towards the end of the book!

Reviews likes and comments are welcome 🤗❤️

A Namesake Couple (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें