chap 18 The party (part 1)

Advitya Shekhar POV

"I am just leaving , sir! Are you sure you will accompany us directly"? I asked sarin sir while driving my car.

(Pause).. "ok then will meet you there". With that i hung the call.

Sarin sir instructed me to pick Adhya from her home. Today is the big day. We will be meeting our main target of the mission for the first time. Adhya and i as per planning will  meet them as couple, who going to get married soon. I hope this girl don't do any mistake today. We are officially starting the mission from today. In war there is no second chances.

With that thought, i reached her home.

I am wearing black suit for the party.

I hope sir have told her about the color coordination

I hope sir have told her about the color coordination. I am freaking out right now with all the thoughts. What if we fail in this mission?

I rang the bell. On count of 2 it got opened. And i couldn't believe my eyes! She is looking mesmerizing!
I couldn't take my eyes off from her. How can someone look that beautiful.? I was speechless and she was perfect.

? I was speechless and she was perfect

Adhya POV

Moment i opened the door, i saw him standing, he was the most handsome man i ever met. He is looking dashing and sober. While i am watching him he was busy watching me. His gaze were fixed on my face. Its making me little shy. I was mentally smiling on his reaction. His trance broke when Radha aunty screamed my name.

"Baby ji! Take care of your self." Radha aunty said.

"I will aunty". I replied. Radha aunty gave a slight nod to Advitya sir. He gave a nod too.

"Lets go"! He announced

"Ok." I replied.

I hugged Radha aunty and move outside the house.
I saw he bought new car, it's BMW's new version. Ofcourse he is multimillionaire. He must be having all sort of luxuries.

I saw him going to driver's seat, i took the passanger seat. Although i was hesitant sitting again next to him but i have no option.
I took the seat and we started our journey .