Chap 16 Pain and Care

Adhya POV

We are sitting in the car driving back to home. From past 15 mins he is driving silently,Looking straight only towards the road. My right forearm is so much in pain. The glass bangles I wore is pierced inside the skin. If I take out ,there will be blood all over my arm. I don't want to show my pain to him. In few minutes we will reach and I mend my wound. Besides Pain , I am feeling one more sensation , on my waist where he touched & called 'me as his'. I blushed while thinking.

"Don't think too much, I just saved you from the moment. I said what I felt right. Or else you will give your address to her & become friends with her." He said. Was I that loud!

I looked in his direction, his jaw were clenched & he was still looking only towards the road.

"I didn't hear you." ? He asked.

"Hmm". I asked

He looked at my side & then again back to road.

"What were you doing with that girl?" He asked.

'I.. I w..was coming out of the washroom and saw someone is wailing. I saw her crying and that man was harassing her. I just tried to help." I answered back while keeping my gaze down.

"That's ok. But don't create unnecessary relations. Keep it low . We don't want many people to know us." He said

"Yes, sorry!" I replied

He looked in my direction . Suddenly his phone rang.

He was already wearing bluetooth so he recieved the call while driving.
He is talking about some file.

I am just thinking about today's event, our meeting, our seniors & Nazia. She is a nice girl. I hope she reached safely to her home. I couldn't able to take her mobile number in haste. Devil took me from there in hurry, I just hugged her while retreating. Ugh! My pain is unbearable now.

"Ok alright"!!

My thoughts were inturrepted when I heard his voice.

After 10 mins I saw we are not on regular road towards my home. Then Where we are going?

Advitya Shekhar POV

My secretary called me and asked me to get files in the office
It's urgent. I have all the files with me in my car only. So I am driving to the office, With Adhya. She looks little bit disturbed. Should I ask? No.

"I have some urgent work at office. It will take few minutes". I replied..

"Ok". She replied

Once we reached office parking, an idea came to my mind. I should test her, if she is spying on me or not. So I decided I will deliberately leave the files. I smirked.

"You wait here, I will be back." I told her.

She nodded.

I went inside my personal lift and then to my office room at 15 th floor.

As I entered the cabin, I took my laptop and start looking at live CCTV footage of my car.

I saw her sitting with her eyes closed, back rested on passanger seat. Her left hand was wrapped against right one. From past 15 mins she is sitting still in the same position.

I am frustrated to see she is doing nothing what I expected. When I recieved the call from the secretary, i was particularly mentioning how important are those files. I also mentioned how other party is giving hefty amount for the quotation if they received it. But she is ...
May be she is not interested. ? May be next time I get reason to fire her. Because all she care is money. I clenched my jaw and took out the phone.