chap 14 Selection

Advitya Shekhar POV

We are in good progress with our mission. We have a lead with our primary investigation. Right now I am sitting in our chief's Office, waiting for him. He called me urgently.

"Advitya"!!

"Good morning sir". I greet him when I saw him entering from the door.
"Sit major! At last we found him".

"You mean arms dealer!"?

"Yes! "

"That's great sir! Now we can grab his collar."

"No we can't Advitya. He is influential businessman in Dubai. Besides we don't have enough evidence against him."

"But why we need evidence to catch him sir. Order me, I will get him for you right now."

"Relax Advitya, we must act carefully. I don't have to remind you,this mission is very important. They have planned something big this time. We need to go deep to locate their plan and psychology. Besides he has connections. I mean both in political and business world."

"Right sir. Sorry, for irresponsible behaviour."

"It is good to have courage Advitya, but we should not lose mind."

"I know sir. So sir what is the plan."?

Jahangir Siddiqui, the Dubai based tycoon , who has multiple ventures is in search of bride for his only son Imtiaz Siddiqui. From past 5 months he is keep on coming back to India. At last he got a bride for his son. Day after tomorrow they are getting engaged.

Is Jahangir Siddiqui is the main culprit we are searching?

"We can't say at this moment major, but we are sure it is from the Siddiqui family. This is what we need to know. I also wanted to know why he want to marry his son from India. Why they need indian bride?"

"May be they have some deals with bride family too. We have traitor within sir."

"That is what we need to find shekhar. You are my best man for this job. They are clever and dangerous. Enemy is strong and influential, hence we need someone who is equally influential. That's why we trained you as a business tycoon. You are an asset for this mission. You have to be the best."

"I will sir.!"

"Now you have to have a partner,So that they can trust you. Married man is considered as responsible being in the society. Besides Siddiquis do business only with those who have a family."

"Sir you can hire any woman officer for it."  I suggested.

"Whom do you consider Advitya?"

"I don't know sir, but if you insist I would suggest Neelakshi."

"She is an incredible officer". He replied.

"She is sir.."

"I think you get along with her quite well."

"Yes sir, she is a good friend and I respect her a lot. She is an idol  officer. She is a bad-ass. Her skill, technique are par excellence. She can give fight to any male agent."

"That's why she can't be your partner". He replied

"Pardon sir"! I was shocked with his statement.

"Yes you heard me right. You himself has explained why can't she be your partner. For mission I want an innocent girl. Who don't look like an agent. Who cannot be doubted. I want meek innocent and perfect wife material."

"Wife material?" I asked

"Yes wife material. And for that I have only one name." He said

"And may I know who is that"? I asked.