chap 7 crossing paths

Dubai airport.

Adhya POV

Right now I am waiting for the boarding. Yes I am going back to India. Jaideep bhai said I need to return to India because it was about my dad. But what about my dad? I am already worried. I asked my university if I can join them after 2 weeks. I explained them about my family emergency. I didn't get any direct flight so I am waiting here in lobby for my flight to India.
I am already missing London , my friends , bhai ,Jade.. suddenly my phone rings. It was Neel.

Advitya POV

Finally I reached Dubai to take over as CEO of biggest hotel chain VIBES AND VICINITY. Before that I was instructed to get trained, before I can actually take over the hotel industry. I am Waiting for my colleague's arrival. Yash is an agent officer and served as personal secretary to our missing officer & owner of VIBES AND VICINITY Rajveer Singh. The day he was missing , Yash was sent to different countries for his search. It was him who informed the special force office about Rajveer Singh's missing presence. Now I will be trained under him. He will tell me about the business etiquettes. In the absence of Rajveer Singh Yash took the charge of hotel. Presently he is in Amsterdam for a hotel deal. He said he will take me to his office house. As I cannot rely on others in different country, he told me to wait here in airport waiting area. He must be reaching in an hour. His flight got delayed due to weather condition.

I need to act as a civilian. I mentally told myself. I took a corner seat now
I was sitting beside a cute toddler. She must be around 4 year old. On her left was sitting a lady with an infant who is around 2 years. She must be the mother of toddler who is sitting beside me. The toddler was crying. Her mother must have scolded her. Her sobs were uncontrollable, I couldn't act as I don't care. That's why I asked her

" Why are you crying little girl".

She turned to me and start sobbing
"My mother not taking me to the burger counter , I need those". She said.

I looked the lady who was with infant, she smiled and said
"I cannot actually, I have a baby with me in my lap. I am all alone , how will I reach to take away counter with so many things in my hand." She replied.

By now every one who are sitting around us is curious to know what will I say.

" You go and get her the food. Till then I can look after your baby in your hand" I show some chivalry.

"That's so gentleman of you she replied. But my infant can be irritated easily". By then I gestured her to give me the baby in my hand. She did the same. Baby was at peace. Doing nothing sucking his thumb.

"You go , get her the food". I saw ladies around me were in aww and gawking me as if I am some Angel.

Lady stood up , by then toddler stopped crying. "I will be back Ethan", she kissed his baby. She gave him to me.
I hold the child with care. He was so cute and chubby. I put the baby on my left shoulder and caressing her back. He was at peace. I saw the lady and her daughter at food counter. She was watching us. She smiled and I smiled back too.

Suddenly baby Ethan start laughing excitedly. I think he saw someone in back seat. He was smiling. I made him sit on my lap but no he was resisting my move. Where was he looking I turned around , there I found no one. Just a girl walking towards door.

Baby Ethan start crying while looking the girl. I tried to console but all went in vain.

I saw her mother she gestured me ti keep him down. I made him stand on the floor. He stopped crying.

Then I saw he started running , his mother came , the toddler got his burger, her mother asked me to stay with the toddler. She ran towards the Ethan who was determined to run towards the back seat. I wonder what distracting him.