Chap 17 An invitation

Adhya POV

I blinked twice.. my head is pounding. I tried to get up. Aah' I winced. My right hand is bandaged and paining. I panicked in my situation. Where the hell I am? I look around. I immediately got up from the bed ,on which I was sleeping.  The moment I put my feet on the ground I felt dizzy. I sat on the bed while holding my head.
I see myself in mirror placed near the bed, what the hell I am wearing. A long shirt till mid thigh. My legs were exposed. What happened with me. My eyes getting moist already.

"You woke up?, How are you" ? I heard someone's voice from behind.
I stood up & turned around. It was him.. Advitya.!!
He came towards me in two steps. He was now facing me.

I stepped backwards and stumbled. He firmly clutched me from shoulders. He held me closer staring my features.
"W..what happened"!! I asked

"You fainted" he replied. He loosened his grip.

"Sit here"! He made me sit on bed's edge. My whole leg were exposed. I tried to cover it with shirt I was wearing.

"Your clothes were drenched. I told my maid to get you change. She did the same. Don't be embarassed"! He said.

I sighed in relief. Maid got me changed.

"What happened to your hand?" He asked

"Bangles got broke, and it pierced my skin. I thought if I took it out blood would start oozing." I replied.

"You should have told me earlier". He said.

I nodded. Tried not to see in his eyes.
"Anyways , I have bought soup for.  you.
Drink it and change your clothes then I will drop you to the home." He said

"I will go by my own sir"! I replied instantly.

"I don't like to repeat myself. Do what I have asked you to do". He said & left the room.

I gulped & nodded.

Advitya Shekhar POV

I am waiting downstairs for her. She was little disturbed with the new environment. She was embarassed as her legs were exposed. She is shy infront of me? Why? Haven't she encountered so many men in past? Then why she acts innocent infront of me? I closed my eyes in irritation. What the hell I am thinking.?

I came out of trance when I heard her footsteps . She stood at a distance , I got up.
I saw her wearing salwar suit my maid has given it to her. She is looking beaut... I close my eyes again in order to remove the thought.

 I close my eyes again in order to remove the thought

"Lets go". I said

She nodded.

Driving back to her home was going silent until my phone rang. I hung the call after attending it.

"Tomorrow we have to go for the party In the evening. It's very important for the mission.  The man we are searching will be there in the party. We have to get close with him. This is good chance for us." I said while driving the car

She was listening every word very carefully.

Soon we reach the destination. I stopped my car. She unfasten the belt .
"Thank you", she said

I nodded.

She got out of the car and started leaving.

"Adhya"! I screamed her name while coming out of the car.

She turned, and stopped.

I came closer to her.

She looks straight in my eyes with a frown.
"Don't discuss the party meeting with anyone. And be ready for tomorrow. I expect decency and no nonsensical behaviour from you. Mission is above all. And we don't want any unwanted drama. What happened today should not be repeated tomorrow. Understand?" I told her strictly.

She nodded

"Words"! I raised my voice

"Yess ..s..ssir!! She replied while looking down.

"Good! Now go". I gestured her.

She left the place in blink. I saw her retreating., While comforting her hand. That must be hurting. I thought. I didn't even apologize. But I did when she was sleeping. My mind is in dilemma.
What is wrong with me I am talking to myself in middle of the road.

Soon I turned to my car and drove back to my home. Tomorrow is a big day.

***********************************

Tadaa.. Short update, next chapter will be the block buster! Enjoy! ☺️