chap 50 I love you

Advitya POV

I came to my room after sarin sir left. Adhya is sleeping in her room. I never have thought that i knew her from this long. I now believe we are destined. Sarin sir told me Adhya's mother was died in a mission and Rajveer sir took her wife's mission. Call it venegance or love for the wife, Rajveer sir is idol for us.

Tuck!!

I heard a knock on the door. I saw Adhya standing.

"May i? She asked.

"Adhya ! Are you ok?" I asked while walking towards her.

"Yaa.. umm actually.. i cannot sleep.. so i am here to ask you if you have any good book or novel to read". She asked.

"Yaa , get anything from the shelf". I pointed towards the book corner.

She smiled and lead her way to the corner

I went to the cupboard and took out a t shirt. I need to change.

"Oh my God"! I heard her yelling.

"What happened"! I immediately rushed towards her.

She has a big smile on her face.

"This! This is my book. I lost it when i was returning to India. How come it is with you"? She asked.

I saw the book in her hand. It was snowhite story book
Which I found it on waiting room chair at airport.
"Have you met small children and their mom when you were returning to India." I asked

"Yes , the small kid and her sister and her mother". She said

"Shakti!"

"Yaa. My full name is Adhya Shakti. But how you know all this." She asked innocently.

"Adhya i was there, i too have comforted that small child". I held her shoulders gently.

"Oh my god i can't believe this". She was smiling.

"That means the great guy that lady mentioned  was you"! She asked

"You think i was great". I asked ..

"Yaa. You were. Still you are." She replied.

"Aashi!"

"What did you say"! She asked.

"You are My Aashi. Come here i want to show you something". Then i held her wrist gently and made her sit on the bed. I opened the table box and took out the photo sarin sir gave me.

"Here look"! Then i show her the photo.

"This is me"! I had many such photos back home".  She said in excitement.

"And this Little boy who is holding you, you know who is he?" I replied.

"No.."

"It's me.."i replied

Her head is turned towards me.

She opened her mouth to say something but nothing come out.

"I was shocked too Aashi. When sarin sir told me that you are my Aashi ,i was on cloud 9. We used to visit your home. Our parents were friends. And now you gave me another reason to believe that we are meant to be together. The girl with whom i fall in love without seeing her face was you". ! I replied.

"What.."

"Yes this is true. I love you.. i love you from the moment i felt you for the first time. May be when i held you for the first time. Then at the airport, With baby Ethan. You were wearing sandalwood scent. Your vibes were divine Aashi. Every time you are around me, i realised this feeling. I was a jerk to ignore my feelings for you. I was wrongly guided by my ego and so called friends. I am sorry".. i replied.