Chap 1 Serving Motherland

"Patriotism is not just a feeling it's a passion that makes you a true soldier"

Near Nepal Tarai region

"No trace of the target". A man said to another man in low voice.

"Lets go and check the other areas. He must have escaped". Other man said.

They both left. Target was relieved. He was behind the bushes. But due to darkness those who were after him couldn't able to see him. After an hour that Man came out of the bushes with a limping leg which was bleeding and call somebody from his satellite phone.

 After an hour that Man came out of the bushes with a limping leg which was bleeding and call somebody from his satellite phone

"Salam.. ana bikhayr. qum biijadiin"!!
(Salam, I am fine. find me.)

The man who was called as target now sitting under a shaded tree. He saw his people are inside a running car. He know they have came here to take him.

"linadhhab ya'akhi".
Let's go brother!. Someone told him from the car.

Target roses from the ground and sit inside the car. The car start moving. Target started laughing hysterically. A satisfactory laugh as he was escaped.

"aetani 'akhi alhadia".
(Give me the gift brother). A man on driver seat said.

Wounded man handover the parcel to the person. They all start laughing.

"Bismillah"!  the wounded man screamed and laughed.

Thud !
thud!
thud!!

3 bullet shots straight into the head and target was dead.

"Atleast inform me before pulling such stunt". Man on driver seat screamed.

"I don't want to take him through the borders. See we are near borders". man on passanger seat replied while gesturing towards the road.

So' ?

"Throw him out. He is dead". The man on passenger seat replied.

Both the men were now near border.
Check post officer asked for their IDs.

They showed them their fake IDs in which they are stamped as traders.

Near Indian check post

Driver get off from the car seat. So was the man on passenger seat.

"Jai Hind sir". Man on checkpost salute them.

"Jai hind Suresh! Take this car.
And get us ours".

"Right sir!"

"What happened Vikram what happened to your ears". The man who was on passenger seat smirked while unloading pistol.

"Aah as if you don't know Addy, my ears are numb because of the bullet shots."

"Relax man. That bloody terrorist , I cannot tolerate him for a moment.
We got our parcel and hence I shoot him." Addy replied