chap 11 Torture and Truth

Advitya POV

I am watching her from past 2 hours. She is tied, lying unconscious on chair, infront of me. Her hands have few cuts, her kurta is torn from few places, wrist have few marks because of the struggle she put while I was busy catching her. Her forehead has sweat beads,her long black hairs were dishelved. she looks so innocent. But I know she is not. As Arun says "LOOKS CAN BE DECIEVING"!
I closed my eyes and I remember past day events , how she tricked me. She tried to cheat me. I was accused of something that I can't even imagine in my worst dreams.. treachery to the country! All my life I struggled with this word!
Sudden rage filled my heart. I got up and lightly pat her cheeks. She wasn't responding. I came up with cold water. Next what I did I should not have to mention

Splash!!...

"Get up!!"

She jerked and coughed due to impact. She blinked few times. And see the sorrounding. Then she saw her wrists tied with rope to the chair. She tried to free herself and then she yelled..

help!!

I mean really, I smiled on her childishness.

"Nobody will come to rescue you", I came close to her. She hang her head low.

"What do you want? Let me go please"? She screamed.

"Why did you steal data from the mobile?
for which organisation you are working?
what is your agenda? Tell me?" I roared on her face.

She was breathing heavily.

"I don't like to repeat myself you little girl! I have my ways to get answers from you. You can't even imagine what can I do with you". I threw the vase nearby wall.

She saw me with fearful eyes.

"I...I...d..do..n't know anything please"! She cried.

"Oh come on you know everything!" I took out the belt & straighten it infront of her eyes.
She jerked!

"Listen to me carefully", I held her jaw
"this is just the beginning. Next impact of belt will be on your skin. I give you half an hour to make up your mind." With that, I released her jaw.

"Gather all your forgotten memories". I turned around. And kicked the door and got out of room.

......
I was gulping whole water in a go. I am pacing back and forth in my room. Her screams, her fearful face her tears running inside my brain. Did I scare her enough? She was crying badly.
Was I harsh on her? But she is not replying anything.
She isn't answering. I am not a patient man. I saw the belt in my hand. I whipped it on my body. "Aahh". I winced.
Should I use whip on her.? That to on a girl. But she is an enemy. But she is a girl. What she is acting innocent. I am in dilemma.

Ting ting.....

"Who came at this hour"? I questioned myself as the door bell rings.

I went downstairs. I opened the door. It was chief, Sarin Dayal.

"Jai hind sir"! I salute him in reverence.

"Jai hind !"

He came inside.. I looked him in confusion.
"Where is Adhya?"

Did I hear him right. He knows about her. Did he know her.?

"I asked you something shekhar. Where is Adhya?"

"I was about to call you sir, I held that cheat."

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs. In the interrogation room."