chap 38 My Therapy

Beautiful update on reader's  request.. Happy valentine's day 💖❤️
Enjoy!!
____________________________________

ADHYA pov

It's been two days since he left. I have been doing good. I have carefully implanted all the devices in Siddiqui's office. I have carefully collected the DNA samples of whole family and the credible staff.  I even took Imtiaz finger prints as well as our most of the time spent in Naaziya's bedroom.  Naaziya is a beautiful soul. Sometimes i feel i am taking advantage of her goodness.

I feel like i am betraying her. I will always protect her and my cute little best friend Aaliya. They made me feel home every day. But that doesn't mean i don't miss him. I miss him every day, every moment. He become part of my life. We are just a namesake couple but he is an integral part of my life now. I don't know if i started loving him. I don't want to feel that emotion. Because  i will be shattered if same emotions is not recieved back from him. All these days he didn't call me. Well i didn't expect him to call me. I did call twice but he didn't pick . May be he didn't want to pick my call. May be he was regretting kissing and embracing me.

"Adhya"! I looked up it was Naaz.
"Hi!
"Hi"! She replied.
"What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing!" I replied try & act to be normal.
"Then why your eyes are moist". She asked.
I bowed my head down.
"You are missing him and he didn't call?" She asked
I didn't reply.
"Why did you marry shekhar rajvansh"? She asked.

I frowned on her question.

"Why are you asking this Naaz"! I asked.

Then she handover me some magazines!
I saw articles covering shekhar. His living and lifestyle. Everytime he was shown with different models.

"It was past." Which i don't know. I tried to make her believe.
"May be! But this is what shekhar rajvansh in yester years. Once Imtiaz said shekhar is very fortunate to have you as a partner". So innocent.  Naaz said.

"I believe him Naaz. He cannot betray me." I said.

"I know.. now come with me. We are going to attend a wedding party". She said
"But Naaz, how can I go. I am not even invited". I asked

"But you are with us at our home, you are my friend my sister so you are automatically invited". She Said.

"But i didn't bring anything party wear with me". I said
"Oh no problem i have few dresses with me when Aaliya wasn't born". "You see and select any among those".she said
I tried to say something
"Uhh. No if and buts now come with me. I will make you ready like an Arab girl". She said
I have no Choice so I left with her.

Advitya POV

It's been two days since i am here. I missed her. I missed her scent. Her beautiful eyes, her food, her hairs. Every thing about her. She was crying when i was leaving. May be she was upset. That moment when we were hugging each other and when i kissed her forehead, i felt something in my heart. I didn't know why i behave that way. I could have consoled her in different way. But she is your wife. My mind said.

Yes she is my wife and i Cannot change this fact. She is my family. I am keeping an eye on her from the camera placed on her bag. I see her sleeping form, when she plays with Aaliya, when she is in deep thoughts. When she check phone. I saw her crying when i left that day. I wanted to hug her. But how could I.
She called me twice and i didn't call her back. Reason , I don't want any emotion to run over me. We are on mission. Anyways today i am returning. Our deal is finalized. Only i am returning as jahangir and Imtiaz is staying for another deal with other business venture. They said i can join them but i denied. I want to go back. I asked my manager to keep jet ready. I am going back , i glanced in my laptop. Adhya is combing her wet hairs. I smiled.