chap 34 Childish Mistake

Adhya POV

I am standing infront of kitchen slab , watching all three gathered in dining area. 
It's been 3 days since i am getting trained under Neelakshi ma'am. Today is the last day of my training. All three days Advitya was beside me. He carefully examined and observed the training. He also instructed Neelakshi ma'am many at times. Arun didn't come after ist day of my official Training. That's actually a relief for me. I don't like that man in my home. But today he is here. Everything went well till now. Neelakshi ma'am definitely is a good officer.  Just one thing i felt. Their friendship. Advitya smile freely with her. They crack jokes and so comfortable with each other. That makes my heart ache. I know our relationship is only professional, but I can't control my emotions. He is my husband. And reason of  his smile and laughter is someone else. Who happens to be his friend.
"
What you are looking at"! I looked back and saw it was Arun standing.

"You want something"! I asked

"Water for now."
I saw him going towards fridge. He took Out the water bottle. He was going back when he stopped and said
"Don't you think they look good together"?
I saw him with a plain face. I know he wants to fight. I am in no mood for that.
"You know in the agency also every one thinks they make a best couple". I clutched the knife stand tightly hearing this.

"I think you have the bottle with you, you can go back". I said

"No actually i want to stay here for long." He smirked.
"Just for once , look at yourself in mirror Adhya. Do you actually think you can come to Advitya Shekhar's level. ? Do you know what kind of girl he wanted in his life? And what kind of girl he is stucked with"? He asked me.
His words were affecting me ofcourse because it is about Advitya.  I feel insecure when it comes to him.

"One fine day when we all were chatting he told him about his choice. He said he want to marry someone brave, strong beautiful woman who can accompany him everywhere. The woman who can support her and have equal in every sense. Look at you, a short petite fragile figure with no officer like personality. You are perfect for the place where you used to work. Just look at them! How great they look." He said.

For the First time i felt like crying on his words. Who is he to comment on me and Advitya. I glanced them , i felt like choking. They are giggling and cracking jokes. He is  illuminating carrying a beautiful smile on his face. Do they complement each other. ? My mind asked me.

My thoughts riverine got broken when i heard Neelakshi ma'am voice..
"What happened Arun? What made you stuck here"? She asked while eyeing me.
"Nothing Neelu, just showing someone her place. Anyways where is Advitya"? He asked

"He has gone to attend an important call. What you two talking about"? Neelakshi asked.

"Nothing just telling her about your equation with Advitya". He said

"You don't have to tell anyone about us! Our bond is special and it will be more special when this mission gets over and this facade marriage too." She said.

I saw both of them! They smirked and left the place.

I had tears in my eyes. I don't know why I felt bad. Ofcourse we are a Namesake Couple. And sooner or later we will have our seperate journeys. But that doesn't mean They have to be rude with me.
Am i jealous with Neelakshi.?  May be I am. I feel a rage inside me.

"You need help"? I heard his voice.
I saw he was standing behind me. When did he come? May be when i was busy with my insecurities. My mind said.

"No!" I replied faintly. Keeping my head as low as possible. He will read my face.
"Is something happened in my absence "? He asked.

I nodded in negative.
"Look at me"! He said