chap 56 Till Eternity (final part A)

Advitya POV

How can I be so lucky to have her. No one has loved me like Adhya . She did fasting for me. She cares for me. I love her so much. I took her in my embrace and lead my way to our bedroom. I closed the door with my ankle. I gently placed my angel on our bed. She was looking so beautiful today like a goddess.
I placed myself on the bed beside her. I took the side turn and place my head over the left hand.i watched and studied the angel with my eyes. I want to absorb her through my eyes. Her features and glow are so much for my sanity.

She smiled shyly and took the side turn.
"Why are you shying away my love"! I asked

She didn't reply!
I gently turned her towards me. She was looking down.
"Aashi!" This time She saw me with an emotion.

She looks glorious that i couldn't help it and kissed her lips. She responded me this time. I hovered over her. Not to choke her with my weight, i rested my hand on either side of her body. I kissed her in crook of her neck. I saw the buttons of my kurta pinching his skin.

I detached myself from her. She opened her eyes. I didn't let my gaze away from her eyes. I discarded my kurta. I am now naked from top.
I saw her cheeks and ears turn red. I smiled to see my effect on her.

"That thing was pinching you so i removed that". I pointed at the kurta on floor.

She spoke nothing.

I again start sucking the spot on her neck . She was caressing my back in response. She gives a little moan. That turned me on. I captured her lips again. But after few seconds i stopped.

"Now This thing is pinching me ". I said huskily while pointing at her blouse. Her saree is already dishelved.

"May i"? I asked

She nodded. I took off her blouse from her upper body.

She is beautiful..

"Adhya you are gorgeous" ! I said.

"I want to feel you Aashi. I want to absorb your touch. I want to connect your skin with mine". I said.

"Are you ok If i do so" ? I asked
She nodded.

The next thing i did is remove all my clothings . I am now wearing my lowers. I took off her saree and She is now in her inner wears.
I took the time to admire her beauty.

"I love you" , she replied the same. I kissed every part of her skin. She is so soft. I worshipped her ,shower my love to her...

I lost my control when she kissed me back, i was about to discard last clothing of ours when i reminded myself.

What if you die tomorrow in battle Advitya, will she ever be able to forget this night,? will she ever move on? my mind mocked.

I stopped. She sensed my hesitation and opened her eyes.

I stooped for our own good. I kissed her on her lips. And got up. I placed the duvet on her. She was little confused and exhausted.

I took the other side of bed.  And pulled her on my chest.
I kissed her forehead.

"Sleep my love. You are tired". I felt her bare skin under mine. Absorbing her essence.. It's more than enough for me...

Adhya POV

I opened my eyes as sunlight fall upon my face. I was held in tight embrace of my husband. I recall yesterday night. I blushed while remembering it. I thought Advitya wants to take our relationship further. Although He showed his love for me through her kisses and touch. It's more than enough for me.