chap 47 They are hurt!!

_____________________________________

"Two Broken hearts can make a loving heart"..
~twin flame quest✨
_____________________________________

Advitya POV

"Shekhar! I am happy that you asked Neelakshi to leave the meeting.  A real soldier keep his friendship away from business." Sarin sir said.

I came outside to see him off.

"Sir! It was necessary. Besides she came all of a sudden." Then i start recollecting what she said to me..

"Looks like you are lost again. What is the matter Advitya! You can share it with me"! Sarin sir said.

"It's nothing sir. Nothing important".. i replied

Before sitting inside the car , sarin sir stopped.

"Do you like her"? He asked.

"Who?"

"Don't pretend Advitya. I saw you how desperately you were gazing her for the attention. And even asked Neelakshi to leave, because she ordered Adhya in a bad manner".  Sarin sir said.

"It's not".. Before i complete he intervened

"Adhya is a nice girl Advitya, think about her. Even if she is a namesake wife, completely opposite of your liking, but i can say she is perfect for you". He said.

"It's not that she being perfect for me or not. I sometimes think" ....(i paused for a moment)... 
"if ..if ..i am perfect for her. She is an angel in human skin, so innocent and caring. Look at me.!!
A complete beast, emotionless cold hearted person. Who never been loved by anyone after his parents death. Who was betrayed by his own Relatives . The person who was betrayed in friendship and alliance. My suffering made me stone and cruel. I think god pitied me and hence sent Adhya like wife in my deserted life." !!
I replied with a weak smile.

"Every thing is under control Advitya. Trust yourself. God has given you a chance. He sent Adhya in your life. A person whom you can call your own. Don't let her go. I can read your eyes. It's more than liking." He said while patting my back.

I nodded in  affirmation and smiled.

He then settled himself inside the car.
"Get prepared soldier! We are reaching at the end of our mission". he said while accelerating car.

"Absolutely sir! Jai hind".. i replied

"Jai hind", then he left.

I came inside with a smile. May be i started loving her. I closed the door. I found she has departed to her room.
Why didn't she wait for me? I want to ask her about her evening.  I thought.
I checked her room which was closed. Lights are off too. May be she is tired. I thought.
Then i retired to my room. I changed my clothes.

I thought about what sarin sir told me. May be he is right. God has given me a chance. A chance to be loved again. I lied down on my bed.

Then my thoughts drifted to Neelakshi's claim. I didn't like when she ordered Adhya to make coffee for 3. I told her to leave as every mission is secret. And only members of Mission should know the details of next move. Well this was completely intentional from my side. In this way i showed her my annoyance. She must not treat my wife like this. She is not a maid.

Thank god Adhya didn't see us in wrong position which was an accident. She spilled whole coffee on my shirt . When i removed my shirt because of burning sensation , she slipped and fall on my chest. I was about to stand when i heard Sarin sir voice. Oh god what an embarassing moment that was!