•Part 1 - INTRIGUING•

Start bij het begin

Y/n : ugh whatever, just Tell me!!

Jennie : alright hoe , chill. He has taken such 'demo' classes in other divisions too, uk the girl who got half wet by the godforsaken prank by momo?

Y/n : uhh yeah

Jennie : she told me that in her mom's school ,he took such classes there too, but never stayed more than a week ,maybe he won't here either. Students suspect he's upto something wrong.

Y/n : what?? How ?? I mean how could one say that ?

Jennie : see, he never talks , nor looks at others , just sketches all the time, those who barely managed to see his face , they say he's expressionless . And also.. his parents never show up , yet somehow his fees are paid for the timebeing.

"There's a lot to this" you thought. "This was the first time I found someone 'intresting' or wanted to know more about them personally , it made me excited , curious , it made me think..."

Teacher : enough chitchat children!! We need to study more about phrases

Your favourite part, you loved literature a lot. You forgot your thoughts, opened your book and listened keenly

Teacher : One will come at a time and write the best phrase, proverbs or quoted that you know on the board. No repetitions , less common ones will be appreciated, if you make your own it would be great.

Your classmates started to go one by one and write some phrase or quote on the board. The teacher and explained the meaning of it

Teacher : very well Namjoon , "you should know your limits, but not stay within them, overcome them each day" you made that on your own didn't you?

Namjoon : yes ma'am

Teacher : really good , you will do great in life , keep it up

He came back and sat on his seat.

Jimin : everyone step aside! Mr brains is coming!

He said , while making gestures in the air

Suga : shut up, we know that , no need to announce

Yoongi said as he laid back more in his seat like he would sink in it

Namjoon : ofcourse you have to make an announcement at the arrival of the smartest student in the class , and guess who got a 2 in the chemistry test last week?

Jungkook : yah! I wasn't even in the convo!

He bounced up.

Jin : you accidentally called the beaker breaker, the whole class laughed their ass off for that. It's too legendary not to mention

Hoseok : let's just focus on the class can we?

Junkook : is "no" an accepted answer?

Namjoon: "no", no it's unacceptable

Junkook : ... *Loading*

The rest laughed as Joonie flashed his dimple smile which made you want to pinch his cheeks. It was enormous yet tight friend circle, you all basically grew up together. The 6 boys , Jennie and you. You would share each and every thing of your life with each other and also get on each other's nerves at the same time. There was no way you would have a bad day when these crackheads existed.