34

It was night time and I had been laying in bed next to Taemin. I would have happily taken the sofa, but he insisted that I sleep with him in bed. It was pitch black and I was still up, listening to Taemin lightly breathe, feeling his chest move up and down. My thigh was currently crossed over his thighs and I wasn't sure if I was feeling what I thought I was.

But it was confirmed when Taemin shifted my thigh up a bit, letting out a very low and quiet grunt. I shifted my head up a bit to look at him, completely forgetting that it was pitch black in the room.

To see if he would react, I shift my leg back down over his groin. This earned another small low grunt followed by Taemin gripping my thigh a bit tighter.

Taemin was hard as a rock. So what did I do? I completely moved my leg off of him and began to gently rub him through his sweats.

"Baby?" he spoke softly.

"Hmm?" I spoke, moving my hand a bit faster.

"Fuck." He deeply but quietly moaned out. After hearing this, I fully went under the covers, pulling his dick out of his sweats and taking it in my mouth.

~

I had been in the kitchen, cooking breakfast and listening to music in my AirPods when I felt Taemin wrap his arm around me and kiss my cheek. I then pulled one of my AirPods out and looked at him, placing a sweet kiss on his lips. "Good morning."

"Good morning baby. How are you?"

"I'm great. Thank you. Did you sleep well?"

"Of course I did." He whispered in my ear, causing me to smile.

"Do you wanna go see Tyla today?"

"Of course. I miss my babygirl."

"Ok well, let's eat breakfast and get ourselves ready." I said, setting our plates down at the table. "Do you want orange juice?"

"Yea. That's fine."

After breakfast, Taemin and I got ourselves together.

"Taemin?" I said as I had been grabbing my jacket.

"Yes?" He answered, looking in my direction.

"Uh, when I went to your apartment on your first day in the hospital a woman was at your door."

"Oh. Can you describe her to me?"

"A short, maybe middle-eastern, woman. She had dark hair, chocolate eyes, freck-"

"Oh ok. That was Dina. Her training was the same day as mine but she finished earlier and left."

"She seemed really concerned about you. I kind of recognized the look on her face. It reminded me of my own." I said, disconnecting my eye contact from Taemin's.

"Baby. What is that supposed to mean?" Taemin said, a concerned look on his face.

"Were you and her ever... like you know... together? The look on her face- the look in her eyes wasn't just that of a concerned friend. I could tell." I responded, meeting his eyes again.

"Dina and I had a relationship in the past. We broke up a couple of weeks before I came to your school and decided to just be friends."

"Weeks?" I then scoffed a little. I bet she feels... ambushed.

"Yes." Taemin said, a look of guilt worn.

I couldn't really distinguish my feelings at the moment. However, one thing I did know was I didn't regret telling her that I had been his fiance. Something in me tells me I should feel bad, but I don't.

"Ok. Let's go." I stated, walking to the door.

~

The whole ride was nearly silent, aside from the quiet music playing on the radio. When we arrived at my mom's house, we each wore a big smile as we greeted both her and our baby.

"MAMA!" Tyla screamed as I reached out for her.

"Hi, baby!"  I said to her as she was placed in my arms.

"Hey Taemin. How are you feeling?" Momma asked as she rubbed Taemind good arm.

"Im fine. Thanks for asking Marceline." He replied, smiling at her.

"Are you guys hungry? I was about to make a sandwich." Momma asked as she walk off towards the kitchen.

"I could go for a sandwich." I replied, following her steps.

As Momma had been making the sandwiches, Taemin had been playing with Tyla. "What's wrong baby? Why are you so quiet?" She asked, as she cut the sandwiches in half.

"Uh... it's nothing." I said shaking my head.

"Baby. Please don't be upset. There's literally nothing to be upset about." Taemin said as he walked up behind me.

"Ok. So clearly it's something" Momma said.

"She met my ex girlfriend."

"Oh...?"

"The girl clearly still likes him" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Why do you think that baby?" Momma asked.

I then sighed. " I went to his apartment and the bitch came by looking for him like she was so concerned for him."

Taemin gasped and mama looked appalled but let out a little chuckle.

" I told her that I was his wife and she looked crushed. I just knew at that moment she still had feelings for him." I said, not even thinking.

"Na'lia!!!! You didn't tell me that." He said. I then looked over at him then back at momma.

"Baby. First and foremost, you sound jealous. Taemin loves you and he's not going anywhere. Secondly, that's not a reason to be upset at Taemin."

"I'm not... I'm not upset at Taemin. I-maybe I am jealous! Because he's at work with her more than at home with us."

"With her?" He then grabbed my jaw, turning my face towards his. "Baby. I'm not at work with her. I'm just at work. Working my job and thinking about you guys every second. There's not a moment where you and my baby aren't on my mind. Even when I thought I would die, you were still on my mind. There is no reason for you to be jealous. I love you and Dina was a part of my past. We had a mutual agreement so regardless of how she feels or how you may think she feels about me, that doesn't change the way I feel about you. Ok?!"

"Yes, Taemin." I said before he kissed my forehead.

"See baby. All y'all had to do was talk."