𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 "𝐣"

Start from the beginning

"Okay, as the world's foremost expert in practical jokes, I give you a crash course in the "abcs" of pranking." Kaz introduced.

"You spelled "abcs" wrong." Oliver informed him, and they all looked to the top of the white board where it read "the ACB'S of pranking".

"A crash course in the "acbs" of pranking."

"Let me do this. I've been pranking since before either of you were born." Oliver said as he pushed Kaz to the side.

"Oliver, you're three days older than me." Kaz told him.

"And you're only five minutes older than me." Y/n adds.

"I know. I came out sideways just to mess with my mom."

Y/n shivered.

"I remember those pictures."

Kaz gave her a weird look and she just shook her head back at him.

"Now, key factors in making a good prank are: How it's done..."

"Who it's pulled on..." Kaz interjected as he stepped in front of Oliver.

"And most important..." Y/n adds as she stepped in front of the boys. "How silly the person ends up looking."

"Got it!" Skylar says as she gets up and looks at Oliver. "So the guy who cuts your hair. He was playing a prank on you?"

"It looks better after a day or two." Oliver retorts as Kaz and Y/n chuckle behind him. Y/n patted her brother's shoulder.

"Trust me, it doesn't." Y/n told her brother, who sighed as he began to touch his hair.

Just then, Dr. Horace walked in.

"It's Horace. Perfect timing for an in-class demonstration. The classic..whoopee cushion gag." Kaz chuckled as he set a whoopee cushion underneath a cushion of a seat.

"Are you planning pranks? This is a hospital, not a prank-planning place where pranks are pulled or planned. Please!" Horace told the four teenagers.

"Hey, maybe you should sit down and tell us why we shouldn't pull pranks." Kaz told Horace. Horace nodded as he began to sit down, but before he touched the cushion he stood up.

"Wait! I came here for a reason. To sit down." Horace began to sit down again before standing up...again. "But I don't have time. I'm a very busy man. Anyway, remember what I said about no pranks. Trying to impress a very important superhero. Which reminds me, I need to make a note."

Horace sat on the chair next to the one with the whoopee cushion and farted as he sat down.

"You didn't happen to place a second whoopee cushion, did you?" Y/n asked Kaz.

"No. No I did not." Kaz replied.

"Oh. That's nice." Y/n nodded with a disgusted face.

"See Dr. Isaakson about flatulence problem." Horace said out loud as he made the note on his tablet.

*⃝   *⃝   *⃝

"OKAY, Skylar, Kaz is clearly a rookie at pranking." Oliver stated as the four walked out into the hallway. "So let the "maestro of mischief" show you how it's done."

*⃝   *⃝   *⃝

IN THE REC room, Kaz and Y/n sat next to each other on some of the equipment while Skylar sat across from Solar Flare.

"Hey, Solar Flare-" Oliver whispered. "Check this out...I'm gonna pretend to crack an egg on Skylar's head."

Oliver went over to Skylar and pretended to crack an egg on her head.