Leo

^And there's the stuff I've been doing for the past few weeks instead of updating.

Okay! So the correct answer was:

Gryffindor: Red and Gold
Ravenclaw: Blue and Bronze
Hufflepuff: Yellow and Black
Slytherin: Green and Silver

Okay, here's another question then: Which house has produced the least amount of dark wizards?

And again, if you get that right you can choose when I release the next chapter.

Now, without further ado, ladies and gentleman, readers of all genders, I present to you... LEO VALDEZ

::

Leo's feet shuffled against the ground, his Ravenclaw robes brushing his feet. His head was dipped slightly, his brown curls falling into his face and in front of his similarly colored eyes. His scarf dangled around his neck, the bristles of the navy and bronze knit touched the floor, and had a light dusting of dirt and fluff.

His hands were in his pockets, one of which gripping a signed parchment slip, causing him to be sent to the headmasters office in the middle of Charms once again. Taking his hands out of his pockets, leaving the slip in, he cracked his knuckles loudly.

Slipping his hands back into the pockets of his black pants he continued his lengthy walk towards the headmasters tower.

Within several minutes the fifth year had reached the gargoyle guarding the front of the tower, and flashing his crumbled slip at the gargoyle. It leapt out of the way, muttering something that sounded suspiciously like, "Not him again."

Stuffing the parchment back into his robes, Leo soundlessly bounded up the spiral staircase. Taking two steps at a time, Leo's hands grazed the cool metal rail as he bounded further up the tower.

Pausing at the top, Leo heard a whisp of conversation through the crack of Chiron's door. Leo froze when he heard his name, or at least the mention of it.

"--He refuses to even touch his wand. But he's brilliant, we don't know what to do with h." Professor Athena's light voice drifted out of the crack. Nothing Leo hadn't heard a thousand times.

"I've talked with him, Athena." Chiron assured her, "Speaking of which, I have an appointment with Mr. Valdez. Leo, would you mind coming in."

Stiff, Leo gently opened the dark wooden door and stepped into the room. Chiron stood behind his desk, and Professor Athena sat in a chair across it, her hands folded neatly over her silky grey robes.

Athena hastily stood up, brushing her hands down her robes and meeting Leo's gaze with her steeled grey eyes. She left at once, her robes swishing behind her as she flicked the door closed with a silent wave of her olive wood  wand.

Leo sat in the seat Athena left empty, crossed his legs and placed the slip on the desk between him and Chiron.

Chiron sighed, flipped the slip around and glanced back up at Leo, "You still refuse to use magic then?" Leo glanced up at Chiron, his eyes hollow and gaze blank.

"I don't see what the issue is. I have an O in every subject except for transfiguration and charms which are E's." Chiron sighed, before pushing a clear bowl of mints across the desk to Leo.

"Take a mint Leo." And when Leo remained unmoving he started to talk again, "Here at Hogwarts you're supposed to gain a magical education. And you're here because you refuse to use it."

Stoically Leo responded, "Each use of magic has a cost, I'm not willing to pay it. I understand the concept of the spells, and know how to apply it. I just will not actively use the magic. You can't expel me either, I've broken no rules and I have excellent grades."