Frank

Okay, okay. I get it. It's been too long. IN MY DEFENSE: I've been drawing Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Universe, drawing Bucky Barnes, and a rainbow dragon named Leslie. (Which if you ask I'd be all too happy to show you next chapter)

Anyways, before we get to the chapter I've got a question. Who knows the PROPER house colors?

Winner gets... To choose when the next update is. Down to the minute. Eastern USA time if you please.

Anyways, here's FRANK:

::

The stars shone on the ceiling of the great hall, silver specs of the navy sky illuminating the hall alongside the floating candles that lined the walls. Frank sat on the bench of the Gryffindor table, resting his hands on his lap as he stared up at the head table in anticipation. He drummed his fingers lightly, biting his lip as silence rippled across the hall, Headmaster Chiron standing up and holding his arms up for quiet. And silence fell across the hall in seconds, eyes gazing up at him in anticipation, the few lingering whispers snuffed out.

"Thank you." Chiron's voice echoed around the great hall, "It's been a fortnight since the cup has been revealed--" He gestures to the bronze goblet, it's orange fire sends a pulsing glow around the room, "And, what you've been waiting for. Your champions." He raised both of his hands, silence still across the great hall, waiting to be filled with the names of champions. The warm orange glow of the goblet suddenly startled to a cool, sharp blue.

The flames licked the air, and at once a piece of scorched parchment was blasted into the air and drifted into Chiron's hand, the flames turned back to red. Holding the piece up by the corner, he read aloud the name, "The champion for Beatuxon School Of Monsters-- KELLI EMPOUSA!" A round of applause emitted from the hall as a tall, dark girl with hair that seemed to perfectly catch the light of the goblet stood from the Ravenclaw table. She gave a large, fanged smile, before confidently walking down the aisle to a door behind the staff table, Madame Ella gently patting her on the back as she passed.

The flames of the goblet froze into blue, and a tendril of flame blasted out of the goblet, letting a singed piece of parchment to float into Chiron's outstretched hand. Holding it up to the light of the goblet, Chiron read the name aloud, "The champion for Durmstrang-- LUKE CASTELLAN!" The hall roared with applause, and the young seeker stood up. His blue eyes glinted in the fire light, and he walked over soitically over to the chamber on the side, sharing a brief nod with his headmaster. 

Silence spread across the hall once more as the students of Hogwarts stared intensely at Chiron, waiting for a champion of their own. The red flames swirled in the goblet, before they turned a bright blue for the final time. A scorched, pale piece of parchment was blasted out of the goblet with a tendril of flames. Chiron caught the parchment in his hand, "And the champion for Hogwarts: THALIA GRACE!"

The hall exploded, people getting to their feet and applauded with the force of thunder and shouting at the top of their lungs. Along the table several Gryffindors patted her heavy along the back as she stood up tall and marched down the aisle towards the chamber behind the staff table, ignoring those surrounding her with a face set in determination, her blue eyes blank and reflecting the now orange fire in their hollow depths.

"Your three champions," declared Chiron, holding his arms up, "And I hope you cheer them on vigorously."

::

Frank balanced the prophet against his bowl of cereal. Awkwardly eating with his left hand, he held the paper with his right as his brown eyes scanned it.