Thalia

Sorry for taking so long, I had to finish planning the rest of the book and it took my the longest to completely figure out who exactly the head master of Durmstrang was.

I hope you enjoy-- *holds up Cap's shield as a sudden tomato flies towards me* ALRIGHT WHO DID THAT!

_____________

Thalia held her head low, holding her books tight to her chest, and avoiding all eye contact. Choppy bangs had been cut to just above her eyes, blocking the lightning bolt scar the entire school seemed to want to se, judging by the fact that half the hall was staring at her as she shoved her way through.

And she didn't see why.

She didn't do anything. And she didn't mean to. It wasn't--no, it was her fault. If she had just reined in her curiosity, if she hadn't picked up that bracelet--maybe her brother wouldn't hate her.

You're a hero, Thalia. They told her.

You defeated the dark lord. They told her.

You've been asleep for a very long time. They forgot to tell her that. They forgot to tell her a lot of things. And she didn't tell them anything. Not that it was all her fault, not that--

"Sorry!" Thalia got knocked over, caught up in her own thoughts, and a boy from Durmstrang slammed right into her.

"Oi! Watch where you're going!" She hissed, steadying herself, and turning away his hand as he offered to help.

Silence.

It fell across the hall, and who ever wasn't staring at her... Well now they were. Giving an exasperated sigh she brushed her choppy black bangs out of her face and got a clear view of who knocked her over.

And by just her luck, it was the world famous Quiditch player that just so happened to be visiting Hogwarts with his school. Of course she had to run right into Luke Castellan.

He had sandy blonde hair, and sharp blue eyes that danced with amusement. A fading bruise was on his jaw, and he bore a cocky grin.

"Just my luck I bump into the Thalia Grace." He laughed, and Thalia scowled, pushing his hand away.

"And what of it?" Hissed Thalia, tucking her books under one arm.

"It's kinda nice to meet someone who's more famous than myself."

"Well shove it up your arse and get outta my way. I don't have for arrogant idiots like yourself, so if you'll excuse me." Thalia shoved Luke aside, and he yelped as a static shock jolted up his arm, and Thalia felt a pang of guilt.

For her power. Not his pain.

She shoved aside students, switching her textbooks to under her right arm as she glowered at anyone who stood in her path.

And she thought it was hard enough the get through the day before she became 'famous.'

Students stared and Thalia growled in return, adjusting back her bangs so they would cover the jagged red bolt of lightning that was etched into her face. So what if she stopped Lord Kronos before he could fully rise to power, even if it was but an accident. Because she was still the same old Thalia Grace.

The name Thalia Geace that was tripped in the halls during her second year, to the point where they were so ripped and torn she lied through her teeth saying that she did it. The same Thalia Grace that Drew Tanaka had spilled a potion all over in her first year, permanently dying her blonde hair black, and damaging it so much that she had to cut it off from her waist to a spiked boy cut. The same Thalia Grace that was teased for streaking her hair with blues and greys because for once she wanted one of her so called rebellious trait to actually be rebellious and self inflicted. The same Thalia Grace that listened to the Weird Sisters and despised the all girl awe inspiring Quiditch team the silver souled sirens. It was still her, she hadn't changed.