Though Karina decided to shut you up. Shutting you up with what she wants, with what you both wants.

A kiss.

You smiles and grab a pillow beside you ready to hit the girl with it. It was just a short peck but you both feel satisfied.

" That's it ? " You joked. " Too short. "

Karina rolled her eyes playfully before stepping out of your personal space as she sat back to the bed, but the time she did she whined when she felt a soft pillow hit her face.

" Why do you always hit me with a pillow ?! " She shouted as she throw the pillow back to you, only for you to catch it.

" it's my love language. " You chuckled though it isn't.

" Hitting me with a pillow is your own way of showing me that you love me ? " she scoffed. " that's funny. " she chuckled before grabbing a pillow behind her ready to hit you with it.

But Karina failed.

She failed because this time you're the one who's hovering on top of her, holding both her wrist on the side completely pinning the girl.

" I love you Karina. "

Karina smiles. " And I love you too "

Another silence engulfed the room because how a noise exist if both of you are back at kissing each other again but that didn't last long when you remember both of you need to prepare for school.

You peck her lips lastly before moving away from her, stepping out of the bed.

Karina whined earning a chuckle from you.

" If you want it to be longer, you do the first move. " you smile when you saw her pouted.

" Whatever " She scoffed as she watch you approach that cabinet pulling out some extra towels for her to use.

" Here. " You approached her, " You take a bath here, I'll use the one downstairs. " Karina nodded her head. " Also if you want to use my clothes it's there. Hoodies, shirts or whatever you want. I don't mind " You smiled before patting her head and leave the room.

Once you leave your room, Karina plop down to the bed and kicked some air using her both feet.

She can feel her whole face heating up.

She didn't know she could this be happy around you, and she hopes this feeling will last.

" So ? You're already together ? " Yeji asked Karina who's walking beside her.

They're on their way to the gym pool for the practice.

" Yep " Karina smiled as she remember how did you both ended up being official last night and this early morning, actually if it weren't because of Yeji's words. She wouldn't have confessed right now.

" Since when ? "

" Since last night " Karina answered before opening the door towards the gym pool, there they saw the others who's going to compete for the finals too.

" So tell me what happened ? " Yeji asks, she's dying to know how did you two became together, last time she talk to Karina about it her friend was unsure, but now she woke up receiving a message from her that you're already together.