I couldn't look up at her, I felt so bad. I let Lauren taint Diamonte for me since she wanted me for herself. I felt Diamonte put her soft finger under my chin and lift my head.

"Look at me Boo, It's not your fault and I'm not mad. I saw something in Lauren that you couldn't see because you loved her and it's okay. I know what's she done to you, streets talk. I owe her an ass whopping for trying to plant drugs on you."

"I'm so sorry Di. I shouldn't have pushed you away. I was stubborn and mean to you and cut you out."

"It's okay Boo, it went both ways, we both decided to severe ties so we wouldn't have to hurt each other. At the time, Lauren was your rock and I got that."

I nod as Diamonte hugged me. Shadow came up to me and Diamonte jumped for a second before speaking.

"Oh! You're with your man."

"Oh, no, it's security." I say not looking at Shadow.

"Security, Oooh...Your Dad's doing?"

"No, my wife's." I reply blushing.

"I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!" Diamonte screamed.

"Sshhhh!" I giggle.

"My Baby! I'm so happy, you finally get to live your life like you wanted. Tell me everything!"

Diamonte hooked her arm in mine, and we went to the seafood boil restaurant and talked for hours. I told her about all the drama after we stopped talking, my parents, the money issue, Lauren and Nipsey, and finally about my loves, Rob, Beyonce, and Megan. Diamonte wasn't surprised about me having a wife but having three was a little shocking, but she was happy. Diamonte knew about my Little space and was happy that I had a set up that allowed that.

I enjoyed reconnecting through crab legs and learning that she finished her BA early by a year since she did dual enrollment while we were in high school and that her rap career was getting so much traction that she got signed. She let me listen to some of her music and I was so impressed! Diamonte always had an ear for good music. Thinking of something she said and did for me awhile back I reached my hand into my Chanel tote bag and pulled out the money I withdrew from the bank. It was two stacks, about twenty grand in 100's. I wrapped it in my Chanel scarf that was in the bag, even tying it with a bow and slid it to her. She was shocked and didn't want to take it but I told her that it was a gift and I wanted her to have something to help with career or just savings. We hugged and she asked if she could meet my partners. I nodded and said that I think we could do dinner out and that I would text her the details.

Leaving dinner, I decided to grab a dress for the evening. I left the Mall and Shadow took me home. At home, Beyonce was in the kitchen and the alarm was going off. I dropped my bags and ran over to open the window and back door.

Looking back I saw the microwave smoking. I opened it to a plume of black smoke and what used to be a cup of ramen. Carefully we got it out and cleaned up the floor that was covered in the broth and unplugged the microwave.

"Are you okay?" I ask feeling bad.

"I'm fine Nic." Bey said embarrassed.

I hug her and she cooed and hugged me back kissing my cheek. I finished cleaning up and Beyonce got Shadow to take the microwave out to the bin. This wasn't the first time it malfunctioned and Rob had been wanting to throw it out anyway. I made Beyonce a steak on the flat top and some shrimp with rice. She ate as I told her all about my meeting with Lauren and running into Diamonte. I was so happy and she seemed happy but with reservations. I gave her the gift I brought her and told her that I loved her making her tear up. I gave her a few kisses and went up to call Robyn and Megan about dinner tonight.