Chapter 33: His Accident

Depuis le début

Nitya was quiet and she couldn't say anything. Manvi and Aarav approached her, she saw Aarav and hugged him. Aarav tried to console her but she cried more and within tears she said "Aarav bhaiya, kahiye na apne nalayak bhai se mujhe aur tang na kare, kahiye na usay ki jaldi thik ho jaye, vo aapki baat sunega"

"Nitya sambhal khudko" Manvi said.

Karan and Anoop were confused to see her in such a devastated state but the questions in their mind were put to rest as it was their son who was more important for now.

"Maa, choti maa sambhaliye khudko" Manvi said and took them aside, she made them sit on the benches in the corridor.

"Nitya, tumhare Ani ko kuch nahi hoga, dekhna tum" Aarav said, he too came to tears but immediately wiped them. Manvi saw all this, how well he was handling her sister in this miserable condition. She wasn't crying on her shoulders but it was him who was handling her.

Here Aarav noticed that Manvi was taking care of his entire family single handedly. Couple of hours pass by and Aniket was still in the OT.

"Dada mere pyare Dada, ek bhabhi le aao na" Aarav remembered Aniket's words. Manvi came to him and gave him a cup of tea. He took it, Manvi settled beside him.

"Maine choti maa aur maa ko ghar bhej dia hai kuch der ke liye, shaam mein chote papa le aaenge unhein, Papa abhi yahin hain" she informed him.

"Hmm, achha kiya" Aarav nodded and sighed.

Aarav looked in a direction and Manvi looked at where he was looking. She saw that he was looking at Nitya who was crying continuously.

"Mujhse Nitya ki ye halat dekhi nahi jaa rahi Manvi, I hope Aniket ko zyada kuch na hua ho aur vo jald hi thik ho jaye" he said.

"Nitya is waqt kamzor hai, lekin main apni behen ko janti hun, vo apne aapko bahot achhe se sambhal legi, tum fikar mat karo, mujhe toh is waqt chinta maa aur choti maa ki zyada ho rahi hai" she said.

Just then the doctors came outside. The family members surrounded him.

"Doctor, kaisa hai Ani ab?" asked Aarav.

"Ghabrane wali koi baat nahi hai Aniket ke sar par thodi si chot aai hai, otherwise he is absolutely fine" he said and with this wide smile came everyone's face.

Nitya sighed and asked "Kya main mil sakti hun?"

"Nitya beta, tum toh ek doctor ho jaanti ho, abhi is waqt tumhare pati ko aaram ki zarurat hai, tum yahin wait karo" said Dr. Kesvani leaving the place, Anoop and Karan were shocked hearing the word pati from his mouth. Vivek also noticed their shocked expressions.

"Pati?" both Anoop and Karan asked in unison

Vivek said "Nitya, mere cabin mein aao"

Nitya followed him to his room. Vivek stood there with his hands folded and here in the corridor both the men looked confused.

"Ye sab kya hai Aarav?"

"Vo Papa..."

"Dekho Aarav beta hum sab sach janna chahte hain, kya hai ye sab?" asked Karan suspiciously.

Vivek and Nitya were in a conversation in his room and he asked the same question. Nitya narrated everything to him.

Vivek held his head and said "Nitya tum logon ne ye kya kar liya? Itna bada faisla vo bhi humein bina bataye?"

"Dad hum dar gaye thay, sach batate toh aap log aur naraz ho jaate aur Aniket ki family toh ab tak naraz hai mujhse" Nitya replied.

"Par beta ek baar, mujhe toh kam se kam kehni ki koshish ki hoti, ab bahar jaakar kaise handle karogi Malhotras ko? Kuch socha bhi hai?" he asked.