𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

everyone seemed silent and shocked at the question, "We are..." Sungchul didn't seem to know what to say.

"You're just following them?"

"Yeah.  We just trust them since this is about teamwork." Sungchul said slowly.

"You don't look like you mean it." Rain pointed out.

"No!  I really mean it!"

Rain looked at us sternly, "Okay I'll remember this.  I'll assume you have good teamwork.  I'll see when you're dancing and when you're done dancing.  I'll be watching throughout your 24 hours. 

We then moved into our scattered positions in the room while Rain and Doobu sat in chairs in the corner, "Jay, take the lead and let's see your dance."

The dance pretty much fell apart by the chorus.  We didn't do any of the stunts because Jay said we needed to focus on the other dances and mostly because they were nervous.  I didn't mind doing the stunts but I didn't want to argue since the tension was already high.

When we finished we gathered in a line and waited for our evaluation.  Rain sighed heavily and looked at us, "I'm- im really flustered!" That was not good, "You steal glances at each other, wondering where my spot is or what I should be doing.  The formation is all off too." He pointed to Jay, "Jay you haven't even tried doing that part and you say you won't do it because it's too dangerous."

Rain shook his head, "What is this disrespectful behavior?"

"I'm sorry." Jay said loudly.

"No respect at all, no respect.  Isn't it?"

"I'm sorry!" Jay said once again. 

Rain continued to scold us, "The audience won't buy it."

"I'm sorry!"

"Can you even sleep when you go back to your dorm?  Can you?"

"No." Youngbin said quietly. 

"Let's say that you couldn't do it because it's too dangerous, Jay.  The fact that you would come into this with that mindset to begin with is disrespectful.  I can agree that you coding do it because it's dangerous, but there's no one who would sympathize with that."

"Yes I understand." Jay said.

Rain pointed at Jay, "Jay, this is really important.  This is the basics."

So then throughout the next hour we all practiced the stunts.  Gradually it started work.  And we became really good at it.

"Hey!" We all turned to rain, "It works.  You guys are catching him well and you're trusting him to fall so it's coming along well." Everyone seemed to be relieved, "If one of you guys said, "let's practice this together" and done it at least ten times, you guys could've done it.  That's why I'm a bit disappointed."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

"Chaeri!" I stepped forward, "You got part two, yes?"

I nodded, "I did."

Rain smiled, "I'm excited for this.  You did a great job being center last test."

I bowed my head at his compliment, "Thank you."

"Of course.  Now please sing your line."

"Ni meotdaero sareo eochapi ni kkeoya Aesseuji jom mareo jyeodo gwaenchana." I sang the lyrics but it felt weird trying to make my voice louder and more confident like Jay.  Fire was the first song I sang like this. 

Rain pointed his hand up, "Ni meotdaero!"

I tried copying him but it wasn't perfect.  Rain gave me a sympathetic smile, "Outside of your comfort zone?"

"Sort of."

Rain nodded, "That's good you should be challenging yourself.  Keep practicing to make your vocals stronger."

I took the advice and stepped back into line next to Jay.  Then watched everyone else do their vocal check.  Unlike last test, I had a good amount of confidence in us. 

As mean as it sounded, I hoped the I-Landers don't do good, if they do, then we won't get an opportunity. 

I sighed.  I missed I-Land.  I missed my friends.  I missed Jungwon.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━
𝐈-𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒-

I'm not gonna lie- but Chaeri scolding Niki was like a mother scolding her child 😭

Chaeri seems more open and bubbly unlike the first episode! ☺️

Jungwon looked so pouty when he entered the blue room and Chae wasn't there 💔

Chaeri's such an awesome leader 🥰