𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"I am."

"You didn't, which is why you're doing it wrong."

"I said I was focusing."

I grabbed Niki's shoulder, "Niki- stop arguing with him."

Niki ignored me and continued to criticize Jimin, "You're always late on the beat.  I told you that too."

"Just show me what I did before and what I'm doing now.  Then I'll fix it."

Dance practice basically dissolved into a debate over who's in the wrong. Eventually Niki leaves the room.  I sighed, "Everyone continue your individual practices.  I'll go talk to him.  You guys are doing good." I said before chasing after Niki.

Niki and I went outside and met up with Jay.  We explained the situation to him.

"What do you want to do?" Jay asked.

"We need to talk about priorities and our focuses." Niki said.

I nodded, "We also need to address the difference in opinions and work ethics."

Jay sighed, "Alright let's go talk to them."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Jay, Niki, Hanbin, Sungchul, Youngbin, and I were in the break room talking about today's practice, "To be honest, today's practice-"

Jay cut off Sungchul, "If we can't get this down by today, then the schedule will be messed up." Jay complained, "Why is everyone being like this?" Jay buried his face in his hands, "This is so stressful, hold up.  If we don't get it down by today, there are no answers."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

The next day I approached Jay, "Jay we haven't practiced the stunts yet."

Jay didn't seem bothered, "I know.  It hasn't been my priority."

I stared at him, "Not your priority?!" I whispered yelled, "It's the most important part."

Jay looked at everyone, "It's too risky for us.  It could be dangerous."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Later that day we were all surprised when produced Rain and Doobu, "Are you practicing well?" Rain asked.

"Yes, we're practicing hard." Daniel answered.

"Let's gather over here." All of us gathered in front of rain sitting on the floor.  Rain sighed, "Right now, you all are too stiff.  So I'll ask again."

"You're hyung." Youngbin answered quietly. 

"OUR older brother." Rain corrected, "Now, who is your implicit leader?" Rain asked. 

Everyone looked at me, Niki, and Jay, "Right now it's, Niki, Jay, and Chaeri." Youngbin explained. 

"Niki, Jay, Chaeri?  It looks like the leaders are the ones from I-Land." Rain observed, "What are the people who were originally in the Ground doing then?"