Chapter 29 [FINALE]

"You think it's possible to use this gauntlet to do more damage to him?" queried L50.

"Well it worked when I used two stones to attack him. Very critical. So it's very likely I can kill him with the gauntlet, all we have to do is overwhelm him with our remaining strength, we won't stop till the fight is over, even if we are tired out."

"Your right Flame. I believe we can take this victory, and stop this madness." Flame 1 explained.

"As a team."

And so it begins, both Godzilla and Hydra charged at each other with its given strength. The strong shockwave spreads everywhere, even outside of creation, a few people manage to stay on their feet while this is happening. Now Flame and the others go along with the original plan and the new plan to get to victory, with Flame 3 and Yuri, they were somewhere else to stay safe from the fight.

In this instance, Flame 3 only has a few rings left with him. Yuri was desperate to get to her boyfriend, but he keeps telling her it's too dangerous for her. He was wrong, thinking this will go well for him, this wasn't what it's supposed to be.

"Oh great, we get to see them again. Problem is,what am I going to do to prove my usefulness? Very interesting indeed to think of this." rambled Flame 3.

"H-Hey Flame?" asked Yuri.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a plan?"

"I wish I did. But I know in the end, I'll end up getting killed."

The fight was doing alright, with Godzilla on their side, the table had turned. With L50 using his new abilities he developed, Future Flame distraction, and Kai long range attack, Hydra was getting overwhelmed. Hydra beams of green energy crackle from all three jaws towards Godzilla, getting pushed back a little, he stands there for a bit until Flame 1 jumps up and punches him hard with the power stone. The force was quite strong, despite his injuries still being healed, he continues to still grow stronger. Hydra then flies up, but Godzilla stops him as he grabs his tail and throws him to the mountains, shaking the planet with that force.

"How is the planet not destroyed from that?" L50 questioned.

"I used to ask that question long ago, but I end up accepting what is shown. It is what it is." Future Flame replies to L50's question.

Hydra then kicks Godzilla out as he was knocked back, the G-man managed to get his feet back up from that kick, as the others looked at each other, they needed to find a way to get to the No Way world. Godzilla roars at Hydra, with much hatred for what the dragon has done for the past millions of years, he had enough of his chaos through every existence.

Godzilla then runs towards him, Hydra does the same as they fight again. They slam together again as Godzilla claws the two other heads as the middle head manages to bite G-man, Flame 1 continues to assist Godzilla in this fight. L50 then now thought to check on Yuri as he was too focused on the fight, Future Flame looks at him, understanding his emotion and concern for her.

"L50.. we can handle this for a few minutes, you can check on Yuri. Thanks for your support." Future Flame clarified.

"Hey hey, it is what I do. I'll be right back!"

"Make it quick," He nodded. The last higher being went over to where Flame 3 and Yuri is, during the fight, the three head's bites Godzilla's neck, flew up and dropped down to the ground, at such a strong impact, it created a large crater that is larger then even Atlas. Kai can tell Hydra is able to adapt in combat and perfectly countered it with a force just as twice as strong, he knows his younger brother can do something similar as well but to a greater extent.