CHAPTER 04

We last time see the other red hedgehog heading his way to where Dipper wants him to meet, he could remember what location he's supposed to appear. This gives him an idea where Flame jumps on multiple trees, he can see the great heights from multiple trees that are incredibly large. After jumping from multiple trees in less than a second, he accidentally steps on a branch that is a lever, he falls to the ground where he finally gets to his destination.

"Hey, it's Flame!" Mabel cheered. The red hedgehog gets back up.

"Yeah yeah, I know, I am here." Flame (Earth-314) smirked.

"I didn't know you'll be here." Wendy bleated.

"It's an honor to meet you, dude!" Soos chirped.

"What took you so long?" Dipper asked.

Flame(Earth-314) responded, "Heheh, yeah, sorry if I was late."

The tree begins shaking. Three crows fly away.

"Okay, can someone tell me if this was intended to happen?" Flame (Earth-314) asked.

At the bottom, the ground and tree sink down, like a staircase to the middle of the tree appears, and subsequently, a door inside the tree opens.

"Alright guys, this is it. Remember, whatever happens down there, we tell no one." Dipper articulated.

"Gotcha bud." Flame (Earth-314) acknowledged what Dipper said.

The other three agree with what Dipper said, Dipper blink and see Flame.. Just disappear. Looking around again, and hearing a sound from downstairs that came from Flame. The three went down, following the sound of Flame, and they located where the sound is coming, it's from the room.

"Can you believe this? This almost feels like a survivor video game! Oh, the feels!" bubbled Flame(Earth-314) as he was getting excited from this.

"You are right on that, Flame. This is stupid cool!" praised Wendy.

"It's like a fallout shelter or something. It must've belonged to the author." hinted Dipper. Wendy takes the Fallout Shelter poster off the wall, and dusts it off as Wendy said, "This is going over my bed."

Flame went to every area at once, they saw afterimages of Flame going from place to place. This is where Dipper finds something. Dipper holding a dripping bean can as he wondered, "Wait guys, I think this can be opened recently."

"The author might still be alive, down here!" beamed Soos.

"I got a bad feeling about this." Flame (Earth-314) faltered.

"Wait a minute..." Wendy pulls it down a map of Gravity Falls from 1982, revealing an open hatch cover, "I think I know where he might have gone..." Wendy guessed. She leads everyone in crawling through the tunnel, as it leads into a room made of metal cubes. "Whoa! Oh, man! Was this place built in the past or the future?" Wendy asked.

"Honestly... possibly in the past. If any of you have watched or read any sci-fi things relate, my knowledge on these things is on the top." The red hedgehog answered.

"I guess you could say that."

The red hedgehog wasn't looking at the ground, that is where he steps on the square with the design and it depresses, causing the hatch to slam and lock. The symbols on the other wall squares glow red, a buzzer sounds and the room starts to shake. Some squares start to poke into the room.

"Oh come on, are you serious!?" Flame (Earth-314) complained.

"What's goin' on, dude?" asked Soos.