CHAPTER 21

The old temple has everything from the past, multiple paintings in the walls that depict different mobian species in angel island. Earth-5 Crash was more interested in this old temple, he wished he could tell Flame about these memories he keeps having but he can't yet. RascalVerse Flame was in awe, he stopped when he approached some sort of maze.

"Hey, why did you stop?" Crash Earth-5 asked.

"If you haven't noticed already, there's a maze." RascalVerse Flame said.

"A maze?" Crash Earth-5 looked in confusion.

"Oh you know, kind of like a puzzle except you walk in the right direction, and not the dead end." RascalVerse Flame explained.

"I see. Well what are we waiting for? Let's go." He made his first step and went through that maze. Flame follows him from behind, his battle axe begins to glow more and continue to glow at a faster rate.

"You have any idea what my axe is doing?" asked RascalVerse Flame.

"Beats me. This place got me more interested, maybe this place has something to do with your axe."

"You're sure about that?" They stopped when they saw they were in the wrong direction.

"You got to be kidding me."

In the world of RWBY, the people of Mantle run in the streets, being chased by Beowolves and Sabyrs, they suddenly get ambushed by a group of Indomitable Lizards. Groups of smaller Indomitable Lizards chase after the people, more of them coming through the hole of Mantle's wall. The lizard corner a few people in the walls, ready to eat them alive, they were suddenly shot in the face by a blaster. It looked and saw Grag Rog was on the rooftop of the building.

The creature was very aggressive and started climbing up, he continued to shoot the creature again, making it more angry. The Indomitable Lizard makes it up the building, it roars, Grag continues shooting it, as it begins to run towards him, he loads his blaster with lighting and fire dust. He fires a powerful blast that knocks the creature off the building, it was a strong force that should one shot the smaller ones.

"Well what do you know? It works."

As the Sabyrs ambush behind him, a flying punch knocks it to the ground, killing it. It was the professor as he lands where the bounty hunter is. "Wait, how did you-?"

"Long story short, I was rebuilt. That day, I lost my upper body, they only found my heart and my other human remains. To this day forward, I am still human.." Professor Dark explained.

"Oh yeah, I remember that.. I am sorry to hear that man. But hey, you're still walking right?" He shoots up the sky where a Nevermore was, killing it. "You're not the only one who has to go through so much, ever since I came here.. I fear it was this time where I never got to see you again. My family, it was a hard experience.. Two of my important family members I can have, are gone... right in front of me."

"Roger.." He hugs him, Grag Rog is shocked by this, he hugs back. Elsewhere in Mantle, Rush was holding his own well against some of the Grimm. It was too easy for him to handle, as the Beowolves tried to outnumber him, his left arm transforming into a tentacle and overpowering them. He uses his tentacle left arm to knock them away far distance, as a Megoliath charges towards him, he uses this to grab the task and throws it up in the air. Crash then appears and throws a chaos spear towards it, killing it.

"Bro, that was awesome! We haven't had this for awhile!" Rush excitedly said.

"Focused. More is coming." When Crash said that, groups of Sabyrs begin running toward them from down the street.