CHAPTER 05

In the RWBY world, our heroes have completed the mission in retaking the Schnee Dust Company Mine number 2, and the big news; Crash and his other allies have received the reality stone. Crash can see the sun begins setting over the mountains around the abandoned Dust mine, the three others are out to catch up on the ultimate lifeform, who is holding the reality stone. They see four rucks drive up the road to the mine entrance, and Amity Colosseum floats toward the mine.

Rush never expected the Amity Colosseum to be that huge, Lucina and Future Flame were impressed by that floating Colosseum. Soon after the trucks arrived at the mine entrance, Rush had thought of something about the Amity Colosseum but wasn't one hundred percent sure if he wanted to share it or not. Team RWBY, Team JNR, Qrow Branwen, and the Ace Operatives walk outside. Smiling, Marrow Amin looks at Clover Ebi and then attempts to put on a more serious demeanor. Crash and Rush could only roll their eyes, they reminded Marrow of a younger and cocky Rush way back, they smiled at each other. Future Flame and Lucina can see why Team RWBY and Team JNR are impressed by the Ace Ops' action.

"Just look at them, the Ace Ops, getting the compliment from their flawless work." Rush described.

"I wouldn't exactly say flawless." Crash disputed. While crossing his arms, he can see James Ironwood, who is talking on a communicator. He gives a brief order to a soldier, who walks away.

"It's unfortunate Nion wasn't here," Lucina commented.

"You had to remember, Nion had a plan to kill Salem for over the night, and he had only a two-hour sleep after planning out about this situation." The future hedgehog addressed.

"And recently, Nion started doing tactics while in combat. He's improving to be a better fighter to face foes that are beyond him." The ultimate lifeform added.

"It's fascinating that Nion is becoming a tactician," Lucina commented.

"Oh, it is fascinating indeed." Rush replied.

Since the ultimate lifeform got the reality stone, they have gotten the soul stone and the time stone. They only need three more infinity stones to complete their mission to bring back all the lives that are erased by the hands of Infinite. Crash can see Ironwood is talking with Qrow Branwen, Ruby Rose, and Jaune Arc about a series of murders that have been going on in Mantle.

"Soooooooo, shall we head back to the base?" Rush asked.

Future Flame responded, "Gave us a moment, we need some great fresh air." The future hedgehog breathed out, seeing the great view of Atlas and the sun. He is glad he can see the day of light again, ever since his future timeline is in ruins, there was no sun, only darkness was what he saw. To this day, he hopes he can stop the fate of whatever this world is destined to.

Meanwhile, on Earth, a different Earth. We see at the beach, Star and Flame made it, Flame smiles seeing that they're at the beach. He hasn't been on a beach for a long time, the last time he has been on a beach is where on his home planet.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! The water is perfect. The sand is perfect. Everything is perfect! This is the best late birthday present ever!" bubbled Star as she can see what the beach looks like as Flame could chuckle. "Heheh, yeah."

They can see the families and kids are doing their time on this Beach day.

"You know, one time where my mother told me that the ocean is endless, it's everything, without the ocean, all of us die out. The ocean is important, it's like the heart of the core planet. We must care for the ocean to maintain the planet's creation." Flame noted, he remembers what his mom has told him the great story of the ocean. Once again, Star smiles and kinda get what he's saying, it's interesting what he's saying what his mom told him.