CHAPTER 26

"Can you see the sunset, Blake?"

"Yea? Why do you ask?"

"It's beautiful. This was the same sunset I remember when I first arrived on Earth, Rush told me all the things about my first arrival."

"That's sweet, it must be very important to you."

"It is. Whenever, all of this is done.. Are you available for a date?" She blushes pink. It has been a long while since she has heard that before, Crash chuckled. Blake smiles, she really hopes this works out for the two.

"Of course, anything for you."

They have been in a relationship for almost as long as Flame and Star's relationship. As such, they both relaxed and enjoyed the amazing view of the kingdom. They continued to be strong for each other, even if the situation was a struggle. Out of any other in the multiverse, Crash has the current status as the Ultimate Lifeform in his world.

"So why are you out?" She asked her boyfriend.

"Just a break only. It's something pretty important." Crash answered.

"Like what?"

"Well..." This was a lot to take in, he needs some time for himself to respond to that. While he does know how to explain the situation, it is hard for him when it comes to people like Blake. He hasn't prepared himself for this.

"Hydra is not finished yet, we still have time to use the gauntlet to fix this mess, but we are missing one stone to unleash its full power."

"Are you sure this will stop this mess?"

"Maybe? I don't know.. I just hope it does fix the mess."

"Hey, if anything bad happens, I'll promise you I'll be on your side. No matter what."

He smiles, this was one of the reasons why he loves Blake. At this moment, everything seems peaceful, until he senses something very dangerously coming this way. Unleashing his ice power to block the incoming blasters from the skies. Blake backs back and gets to her fighting position with her weapon. Crash as well gets to his fighting position, just to see who blast that from the skies, it was General Gunnolf. He was much more powerful then before thanks to the power of RED, "Why hello there. Did you miss me?"

"Have we met before?" quizzed Crash. This was his first time meeting the general.

"I am General Gunnolf, and you must be the Ultimate Lifeform; Crash the Hedgehog." Gunnolf introduced himself.

"You got that right. Can't believe you are a machine as a general."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"He means you will lose against us two." Blake reassured.

The general begins to laugh, hearing that from Blake just makes it funnier since he knows she isn't near his level. Crash growls as he is about to use his new ice powers, but then remember he has used this before, "That is truly hilarious. I can't wait to see your grave after this."

"Heh, I would like to see you try, General!"

Stomping his feet to the ground, creating a city block ice attack towards the general, he blocked it and got knocked back from the strong force of that sudden attack. Powering up in anger, he fired multiple missiles towards them, luckily, Blake uses her weapon to cut the missiles in halves thanks to her speed.

Crash ran towards the general up to the sky, slamming him to the ground and then threw multiple chaos spears at him, performing the shield from the new power, as the smoke cleared, Crash spin dash behind him. He delivers deadly blows towards him, as the general fights back, Crash was superior in hand to hand combat.