CHAPTER 25

"Are you seriously telling us that Hydra is still alive?" questioned Crash.

"Yes. He will come back in an hour. We need to build that gauntlet asap before he arrives, the gauntlet could be our last option of defeating him." Flame 1 explained, as he looks at Crash with a serious and confident look on his face.

"Bit of a problem, the stones, didn't we have only one stone out of the six?" Tiger pointed out.

"That is a good question, it's possible that the villains could have the one last stone." Rush said.

"You might be on the right track, Rush. Only person I know who would want that last stone is the doctor." Nion corrected.

"Wait, doctor? As in, Doctor Tyranus?" They all looked at him when he said that, it is true that Dr Tyranus joined sides with his world's Flame during the apocalypse of corruption. Flame 1 is completely shocked to hear the doctor he knows still has his original name, "You know him?" asked Flame 1.

"I do, in fact, he helped me and my other friends through our journey to stop the villain we had to face. It was hell." L50 explained, It went silent, 10 seconds of silence. Crash is impressed considering he used to be the one that doubted Tyranus being evil back then. It brings back memories when Tyranus went crazy and became the man he now is.

"I have... no words to say. Utterly shocked." Nion said.

"I am even more surprised he is a good guy in your world." marveled Rush.

"The T-Tyranus in y-your world is not?" questioned Yuri.

It was a complex question for them to answer properly. It was no easy answer as Flame remembers meeting his parents years ago, he feels bad for himself and Tyranus to see him go through much pain. Future Flame still remembers the one he has to face when protecting Lucina. They all nod, to Yuri and L50 surprise, for an answer, "It's complicated. The best we can answer is yes, he isn't like your Tyranus, and goes with a different name."

"Like what?" she asked.

"He goes by Mr. Roboman, thanks to Flame of course." Rush remarked.

A strange name for Tyranus to pick. L50 found it weird, he thought the name would be Intimidating and fierce. Yuri doesn't know how to respond to it, but she could agree with her boyfriend. Flame 1 chuckles a bit hearing this.

"Ahem. A weird name, sure, but the GAUNTLET! Can we start building it?" Flame 3 asked the others.

"Is this how you do your meetings?" Flame's 1 older brother questioned.

"No, this is his first." Crash answered.

"He's right, the blueprint was completed, so we should have no problem making it." Tiger said.

"Isn't most of the technology here is from Roger?" Sinon asked.

"I don't know, is it?"

"I'll start with getting the blueprint ready, don't we have all the materials we need?" Rush nodded to what Nion asked. He ran to the lab just to get the blueprint for the gauntlet, Crash couldn't believe they are doing this, he believes it would be impossible to do with Hydra coming back. Tiger assures Sinon that everything is going to be okay. The three Flames look at each other for a moment, it only took Rush a few seconds to get back with the blueprint, he unrolls the blueprint that shows the gauntlet that they are going to make, "Alright! I am back! This blueprint is here."

"Excellent, now with that, we can resume with our new mission: Restoring what is lost and stopping Hydra." Nion announced.

"I like that goal, we can win this! I just know we can." Future Flame, or Flame 2 likes the positive attitude from Lucina as he smiles at her. Lord Kai sees the blueprint for a moment, as a god with millions of experiences, he thought this was the human's method to build or structure things.