CHAPTER 20

"Professor, is that really you?" Grag Rog asked.

"I thought you were dead.. What happened to you?" Professor Dark said.

"Yes it's me, Dark. Wait, who thinks I was dead?"

"Ever since you helped out Flame in 2017, you disappeared, we assumed you were dead."

"Well you see, it's kind of a long story to explain where I have been. But... I am glad to see you are here."

"Couldn't agree more." Grag Rog smiled. The storm continues to spread through the kingdom of Atlas, as they begin to get in Grag's spacecraft, they see all the Grimm and other creatures coming towards Mantle. They have never witnessed a huge number of Grimm before, the storm continues to grow stronger each time as time passes on.

"That's a lot of them." Future Flame blinks, looking at the windows, Lucina spoke up and asked, "Flame... will our training continue after this?"

"Yes Lucina, we have important matters to deal with."

"Whoever is responsible for it, we will stop it! We always do, am I right?" Rush smiled and struck a victory pose. They agreed a bit as they nod, Nion was making sure Crash is okay, Blake gets worried when he sees Crash get knocked unconscious, "Will he be okay?"

"Wish I knew, he should be okay as far as I am concerned. Shouldn't take long for him to wake up." Nion pat Crash's head, he can feel the temperature of Crash's head, it's a little warm.

"R-right.."

"Guys! We shouldn't take forever to arrive, with the storm getting in our way, it might take longer as I expected." Grag Rog announces.

"With all due respect, Roger, the storm hadn't arrived minutes ago, if we managed to go half the speed of this spacecraft, we might arrive in time." The professor suggested.

"If you say so." So he goes 50% of the spacecraft's speed, trying to dodge every lighting strike from inside the storm. The others inside tried to hold on, the storm's wind pressure was at the speed off the chart, they were almost close.

"So here's the plan everyone; Ironwood, Winter, me, Robyn, the professor, and a few others will go to Atlas while the other heroes and huntsmen go to Mantle. If we want the people to be safe, the main objective is stop those Grimm's and those creatures before more will continue-" He stops when he gets caught off guard by the lightning strike, it almost hits the spacecraft, luckily he avoids it in time.

"Anyways! As I was saying, the main objective is to stop those Grimm's and those creatures before more will continue to spread and cause chaos throughout the entire kingdom. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes!" All of them understood what the bounty hunter was saying for this plan. Crash woke up, confused where he was, he saw he was inside the spacecraft. He can still feel the pain from that call, he wasn't controlled by it but rather something related to his blue glowing eyes. He looks at Blake, same goes to Blake, they smile at each other and look away for a bit.

"Glad you are awake, Crash. We were worried about you." Nion said worriedly. "Don't mention it.. Guess we have another world to save huh?"

"As always."

In the planet of Etheria, as the storm still continues to keep going and spread through the multiverses. Earth-5 Crash was resting in the Best Friend Squad's secret room, he made his promise to stay there and not make a move while Glimmer went out to find Adora, Bow, and Swiftwind if they had returned. All Crash can do is just rest until she comes back. He wanted to know more about himself, his identity, the purpose of these memories, and why he keeps getting those memories.