CHAPTER 22

"...I must destroy this world while Hydra is distracted, it might be the only one to keep him and his storm away."

"Would that even work...?!"

"Once this world is destroyed by me, it should slow Hydra's regeneration power down, it's the only way."

"How long?"

"As a Celestial myself, I can't 100% confirm myself, he is evolving at an incredible speed. Each time he begins to learn something, he begins to adapt every second. At this rate, he'll leave everything that exists as nothing but an endless void if we don't do something."

The older brother of Flame understands more on how bad the situation is, through his past life, he was too rough on his younger brother; Flame, he wishes he could've changed for the better, he could've been a better brother to him. Tightening his fist, he flew in mid-air, glaring at Hydra in a green stormy environment, it was only him and his father remaining in the battlefield. He's doing this for his family.

Lord Kai powers up angrily as he goes full power, the storm expands more as its strength increases every second. King Combo powers up his staff and prepares to unleash a powerful force that should stop Hydra for an hour. The four heads roar at the God of Destruction, Kai fires lots of energy blasts made of fires that burn souls to its ashes, Hydra chuckles as the storm expands more to absorb the blast.

This wasn't going to be an easy battle for Lord Kai and Combo, the storm blasting out lighting, generated by Hydra. Kai dodges each attack, they were very fast lighting against Gods like the Celestials. The lighting keeps going in random directions, which makes this difficult as Hydra was distancing himself away from Lord Kai and was using the storm to overwhelm them. It was working to his favor, Lord Kai fired more of his attacks against Hydra, not effective against him.

Hydra communicated to each other and had a plan, Lord Kai seems to understand what Hydra is planning, he needs to come up with his own plan. The two heads fire, his gravity beams towards Kai, he quickly dodges it as it easily blasted through the ground, he tries to aim at Kai but he needs to avoid it, if it hits him, it's over for him.

King Combo performed a shield while powering up his staff, the other two heads noticed what Combo was doing. It requires a lot of energy with what power he's planning to do, Lord Kai keeps avoiding them and trying to not get hit, the two heads were getting tired of this and keep trying to aim him.

"This is bad, the two heads are heading towards me while Combo is powering up! The storm keeps increasing every second! Hydra is just steps ahead of us, I don't think I can do this alone but I still have to avoid those gravity beams!" Lord Kai thought.

Every memory and every moment he remembers back in the day, it angers him and it makes him think he wasn't a good or supportive brother to Flame. The feeling he has in him, it's always been with him since the day that Flame has left his home planet to Earth. He fires out an omni-directional blast to hit Hydra while the two heads fire the gravity beams, he uses his wing to block that attack with ease.

As the two heads continue to aim at Lord Kai, he keeps avoiding it and fires multiple energy blasts towards the dragon. At this point, it was just a repeat cycle of Lord Kai avoiding Hydra's attacks, the storm continued to expand further as it became too dangerous as it was close to reaching even outside of the Megaverse.

During the battle of Atlas, Future Flame and Lucina are fighting off the larger/Adult Indomitable Lizard. Roughly ten of them were killed by the two, they were working together and used their teamwork effort to kill off one of them. Future Flame was holding back against them, Lucina was decently doing well against them despite the size differences. Her sword was strong and sharp enough to cut deep in the Indomitable Lizard's skin, Future Flame uses his Techo-Caliburn to do a massive slash to the lizard, even to the point of cutting down their legs and then stab them to the brain.