CHAPTER 15

It was not possible for the Mind Stone to be in this world, Dark thought it was deep under the Kai world, the world where the Gods of Destruction and Monsters once coexist thousands of years ago, it was once ruled by the strongest and biggest of all Monsters, even stronger than a younger Godzilla at that time. There's no telling why that stone ended up in this universe, it might have been something out there that's responsible for this, the professor helps the Earth-314 Flame get up, only to look his attention to the stone.

"Uh dude, what are you looking at?" asked Earth-314 Flame.

"This isn't possible, how did the stone end up here?" puzzled Dark. The professor ignored Flame's question. Just looking at the yellowstone, he can hear strange noises that aren't coming from his surroundings but somewhere else. He wasn't sure what the noise was about, he shook his head, hoping the noises would go away.

"Dude, you're okay?"

"Oh yes, yes yes, of course. My pardon, sorry for that, I just can't believe the stone is in this world."

"Is that a problem?" questioned Sinon.

"I made a chart that locates every infinity stone, based on my calculation and using a similar pattern like the Chaos Emerald, the Mind Stone would be in the world of Kai."

"Kai?" questioned Tiger.

"The information of Kai is classified."

"Okay okay, what, is an infinity stone?" From what the other Flame is questioning, they completely forgot to tell him about the infinity stones. It was more complicated than the last time because more of the information the professor found out about the stones.

"The stones were once powerful artifacts that originated from a universe lived in by a being called the Celestials in the Marvel multiverse. They possess an essential aspect of existence and are said to hold more power than the chaos emeralds."

Earth-314 Flame was extremely shocked from hearing this, a gemstone that possesses that much power, he couldn't imagine anyone who could wield that kind of power. He has heard legends about the chaos emeralds, this gives him an idea what they are dealing with.

"We will tell you the other details later, once the professor gets to that place, we'll explain what happens, sounds good?" requested Sinon.

He gives a thumbs up, responding to Sinon's offer. The professor picked up the stone and put it in a small capsule that fits the size. Tiger then started to hear some serious noises from the far distance, he turned to see another Indomitable Crawler, the others aren't aware what is tracking them from behind. The creature was hunting outside at night time, the same size as in the tunnel days ago. Tiger patted the professor's shoulder to get his attention, looking behind and saw the lizard was on a hunt.

"We should get moving now," P.Dark said.

"Uhh, r-right." Just as he is about to pick up the warp rings, he suddenly looks behind and sees the Indomitable Crawler sees them, it lets out a loud roar that gets their attention on the creature.

"This is bad.." Tiger shivered.

"What is that thing?" questioned Sinon.

"That's the Indomitable Crawler." answered P.Dark. The lizard ran towards them, as Tiger prepared to fight it, Earth-314 Flame was terrified of the creature. It feels like to him it came from a monster dinosaur fantasy movie, it reminded him of one film Dipper and Wendy watched before the general attacks him.

"Should we go or-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Tiger charges towards the lizard, as he jumps up for an attack and the Indomitable Crawler opens its mouth, instantly swallowing him. It was an expected move coming from Tiger, Sinon doesn't get why he went inside the lizard, but she gets worried at the same time.