CHAPTER 23

Just minutes after the Indomitable Lizard fled away, a lot of Manta airships fly by the city of Atlas, while the storm is still continuing to expand and be more dangerous than ever. It became clear that there's no end to this, the bounty hunter; Grag Rog, or his real name, Roger, was with the professor on the lookout for any Grimm. There's no Grimm left, it was empty, with the storm getting worse, everyone was getting to safety in Atlas.

"We're clear now, thank God." Grag Rog remarked.

"We fought very well, although you still lack the reflexes to be on guard." joshed the professor as he pointed out one flaw he had during that battle.

"Not true, professor. I was doing pretty well to those creatures on my own." Grag Rog reassured.

"You say that, yet, you can't beat two of them." Professor Dark commented.

"I was. Can we talk to something else instead?"

"Like what?"

"How can we stop those storms from continuing to keep on increasing and be a threat to Atlas and this planet? If this keeps on going forever, the shield will be down."

"That is unfortunate news. Those storms are no ordinary storms. They stopped the download speed of the secrets of OGN in the other world we were in."

"That's rough."

Suddenly, a very bright light flashes out of nowhere, it shines so bright that no mortal could dare to look at it. It was clearing away that storm from this, the moment Jahleel sacrifices his life to stop Hydra's and his storm happens at this exact time. The two superhuman beings looked away and blocked their view, the other worlds of the infinite multiverse were experiencing this as well, including the Chaos Force, and the four realms that are above the Chaos Force. Only an echo from Hydra's roar can be heard before the storm vanishes away from that attack. It was all clear, the sun can be seen again, the skies are an orangish color instead of blue.

"What.. was that?" asked Grag Rog in a scared and shocked tone.

Grag's spacecraft landed where the two are, it was revealed to be Winter. She comes down from it and runs towards the two. Roger didn't know someone else was driving till he remembers about not locking the spacecraft.

"Are you guys alright?" asked Winter.

"No injuries, miss. But, I have not seen such an attack that can do that..." Professor Dark commented.

"I hope that is the end of it. Winter, is everyone evacuated?" Grag Rog asked Winter.

"Yes, but I am afraid we're not finished yet."

"What is it this time?"

"Ironwood wants you for a bit, he looks concerned for something and needs you to talk to."

"I guess one talk won't hurt a bit."

"Didn't know the general knows you very well." Dark said in surprise.

"Roger is one of the best in Atlas. Ever since he came here, Ironwood has not seen a man, nor a bounty hunter to be very skilled and strong. Even for me I am shocked by it." Winter explained.

"Well he is a hard working person after all. So I can't disagree with you there."

"So you're the professor that he told me about?"

"That's me, I used to but I am more of an agent than a professor, but I am fine with it."

"Guys. We got no time to waste, we got to head to Atlas, remind the others as well." notified Grag Rog.

"Understood." So the three went in Grag's spacecraft and headed back to Atlas. Going back to Mewni where the storm also clears as well, Flame was shocked and amazed at the same time, it was something he had never seen before in his life.