ↀ30. Epilogue

Author's POV

Author's POV

Two Years Later

It's been two years since that incident and since the time when Namjoon and Jin became one of the few angels that operated from the earth. In the paranormal world, we call those types of angels, Disguised Helpers. There are a very few numbers of them in the whole universe, from around 10-15. This job is usually given to one of the most trusted and hard-working people. If you have impressed the people in heaven with your skills and hard work, then you are capable of being one.

And this was what Jin and Namjoon achieved. They went on the goal of finding Jin's soul and helping him apply to finally become an angel, but they achieved way more than they could ever imagine without the knowledge of how all of this was even possible.

Right after they came to earth, they had an identity, a nice penthouse in the middle of the city.

Namjoon worked at one of the best law firms in the city. He was a defence lawyer just like he planned way back before. He gave justice to all the clients who were hurt by the mistakes and blind eyes of the law. He gave justice to the falsely accused ones and the more he did the more he started loving his job from the bottom of his heart.

Jin was a forensic psychologist, who studied the minds and motives of many deadly criminals. He both studied their brains and tried to find what might have caused them to do sinful things like these and built their profiles. He worked in catching so many psychopaths, serial killers, and sexual assaulters. Due to his efficiency and clearly pinpointing many various reasons why the criminal is like this and what they can do in the future, people truly always come to him for extremely difficult studies of criminals. He does his job so that he can prepare people and keep them away from the monsters that might rise up to attack the society. He also does his job so he can tell how to avoid people from becoming like these criminals, which is why he frequently teaches as well in universities.

Yes, you usually need to have loads of years of experience to become a professor, but due to Jin's extraordinary findings of criminals and his skills, he was easily asked to sometimes give special lectures in various colleges and universities. He truly wanted to help stop evil minds from becoming out of control.

But since they both were angels in disguise, they had more than their human jobs. At night, whenever they were notified that one of the dark angels was getting out of control and attacking humans, they would get in their paranormal form, invisible basically, and fight the dark Shadows. It was as if they were superheroes and well...maybe they were superheroes. But the two modest humans always denied that, saying that they were just doing their job and helping humanity. Though, we all know that they are true heroes.

Throughout these years, Jin and Namjoon also decided to finally get married. They didn't really need to do so, because they were already soulmates, meaning that they were pretty much permanently bonded to each other due to the rules of the universe and cupids. But for the fun, excitement, and feeling of getting married, they did marry. And no, they were not going to adopt children any time sooner, because they still wanted to explore many various things in the universe.