▣25. Psychotic

18+ Warning!!!⚠️I somehow made this chapter way too dark

18+ Warning!!!⚠️I somehow made this chapter way too dark. This is actually the darkest chapter in the whole book. If you easily get triggered by gruesome murder and stuff then please skip ahead. Cause...this chapter has loads of very scary and brutal scenes. But if you DO like dark stuff...then you're here for a good time. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author's POV

It's been a few days since Taehyung has taken Namjoon's virginity and...his happiness. He left him in a luxurious royal room with absolutely no way of escaping. The room was filled with everything Namjoon liked, his favourite games, books, K-drama channels and much more, except a piano that is. But obviously, there were no windows and the doors could on be opened by the magic of the servants and Taehyung. Namjoon was literally helpless.

The things in the room that was there for him, didn't matter to Namjoon. The boy was just too melancholic and broken to do anything. Throughout the entire time he was trapped, he sobbed out Jin's name. He would cry till his eyes turned beyond puffy and until his eyes couldn't pour out more tears any longer. He longed for his love, his best friend, his soulmate, basically the other part of him, Jin.

Taehyung obviously got enraged due to how Joon's mind was constantly occupied by Jin, but he gave the man some time to adjust to his new environment and grow closer to Tae somehow. Though, regardless of any of that, Namjoon kept on weeping about Jin. Taehyung basically had enough.

Namjoon was like usual, cooped up in a corner, mourning internally about the fact that he gave himself to a monster. And of course, like always, he was missing Jin and thinking about him in his mind. Without him noticing, the door slowly opened, revealing a handsome Taehyung with casual clothes. His dark hair as always covered his eyes and his jawline was exposed so smoothly as ever.

Also just so you know, Namjoon already drank the Water of Life, so there he obviously wasn't feeling hungry or thirsty.

Taehyung saw Namjoon continuing to silently ball his eyes out. It seemed like Namjoon still hadn't noticed the second presence in the room. Taehyung could hear how Joon was quietly crying out Jin's name. From this action Taehyung was just infuriated and finally ticked off. He really didn't want to hurt his baby but he can't bear hearing anyone else's name coming out of Joon's mouth except his.

Though, he decided to stay calm, not immediately burst out. "Namjoon," He said in his signature deep yet sexy voice. Namjoon's head snapped towards him, clear terror filling his eyes once again. He instinctively started instantaneously crawling further away as Taehyung took dangerously long steps toward him. But to Namjoon's dismay, he soon after hit his back against the wall of the room. Without him even realising, more hot tears started making their way down his cheeks.

The amount of mental trauma Tae gave him due to the physical and emotional abuse he inflicted upon him, really got to Namjoon. The horrifying trauma and possibilities of what the man could do next brought a blood-curling fear inside Joon every time he saw Tae or even thought about him.