⫓18. Room Of Spells

Author's POV

Author's POV

Jin and Namjoon took their plates that were filled with mountains of food and went to a table in the corner to eat. Jin actually took even more than Namjoon, because he loved food, both before death and after death. They sat down and started shoving in the food as if it was the last time they were ever going to eat. As they ate more they moaned at how good the food tasted. "Dude, this food is like...the best thing that I have ever eaten," Namjoon said with a stuffy voice due to all the food inside his mouth. "I know right!" Jin said as he took a bite of his food.

Now that they were done with the first two courses they were consuming the final course, dessert. While they were eating they were also discussing finding the room. "So, where do you think we should go first to search for the room?" Namjoon asked. "I am not really sure, maybe let's just go to places that are more...hidden" "Well, from what I feel like, I think there will be a lot of places that will be perfect for a hidden door to be in." "Right"

They quickly finished shoving in the food and got up, ready to start their exploration. Namjoon was about to point in a direction for them to go in but Jin pulled him by his hand and started to stroll down the dark hallway. Namjoon didn't mind that Jin was holding his hand, he was pretty used to it by now and well...he also liked it

The loud sound of glass being shattered echoed throughout the unknown dark room like a fire spreading through the oil. The male on the opposite couch was not bothered even at the least, he was just too used to the other's anger issues, maybe because he had them himself.

Black charcoal blood ran down his pale white hands, bringing a beautiful contrast with the flesh and the fluid. His very hand was what crushed the crystal glass in the tiny shards. His eyes had fires of anger running through them. His chest rose up and down due to his heavy breathing. Boiling rage filled his veins because of the sight that was displayed in front of him.

"How dare he hold his hand?!" The shorter shouted. "He has no right to touch anyone except me! You know what? Perhaps I should cut off that filthy human's hands so that my Jinnie won't be able to hold them." He muttered out without any realisation. "Watch that mouth of yours, my dear friend. For I advise you to not say foul about my human. Because you know what I do to those..who bad mouth my precious."

The shorter scoffed at the other's words. "It's not like he loves you back. He doesn't even know you exist. He said. "Well yours also doesn't love you back as well and on top of that, he actually hates you more than anything in the universe." The other male replied and smirked. The person on the opposite couch just rolled his eyes.

Namjoon and Jin went to as many floors as they could. They looked around in every single corner, but there was absolutely no clue as to where the door could be. At this point, it was getting on their nerves. They were on the highest floor, still looking through all the rooms, corridors and more. They just couldn't find it.