◍26. Deceived

Author's POV

Author's POV

It had been a few days since the exaggerated ceremony that Park Jimin created in the celebration of Jin being his 'partner'. It was an unwanted love as we all know, so Jin's life in these few days has obviously been beyond horrid. First, his love being captured by nearly the evilest person in the universe, then him being unwantedly claimed by the person he loathed the most in his life and after-life. Jin was not fate's favourite at this moment, which is for sure.

The boy would usually be forced to spend all his time with Jimin. And Jimin being Jimin, used the same tactic of 'Do it or I'm not telling Tae to stop' over and over again. Which...unfortunately worked on Jin due to him being so desperate. Like I know a normal being wouldn't be persuaded to follow anyone on this kind of threat. But you have to remember, Jimin understood in exactly what situation Jin's mind was in and since he's the master of manipulation, he didn't even have to even try hard to make Jin do as he says. Jimin even sometimes laughed when thinking about how a smart person like Jin was following him under these dumb threats, but obviously, Jimin never complained about it. Though, all of this didn't last for too long.

Currently, the so-called 'lovely couple' were in the grand garden, sitting on one of the tables and chairs, while drinking tea as they admired the view. Yes, I know, like some fancy asses they were. -_-

For Jin, he just stared at his tea which was completely untouched. It was actually his favourite tea, butterfly pea tea. But he'd rather drink it with the love of his life than Park fucking Jimin. Looking at Jimin, it seemed like it was his favourite tea as well, due to him enjoying it so much. And it was kind of understandable why he liked it, due to the heavily blue pigment that came rushing out of the beautiful dried flowers.

Jin sighed and finally gained up the courage to ask Jimin the question that was lingering constantly in his brain. "Jimin..." He quietly said. The man hummed and turned his head towards Jin, giving out a gentle and sweet smile. "Yes, my love?" Jin sighed at his words. He really hated being called like that by him. "Did you...did you talk with Taehyung-sii yet?" His gaze still at the untouched elegant cup.

Jimin licked his bottom lip and looked away, taking another sip of his hot tea. "Well, do I have to?" A mocking smirk was plastered on his handsome face. Jin frowned and looked at him. He tilted his head, clearly frustrated by what the other was asking. "What do you mean, 'do I have to'? Yes, you do! That is nearly the only way I am sitting here with you right now!" Jin raised his voice slightly.

Jimin just chuckled darkly and put his cup on the tea plate that was placed on the white marble table. After a short and slightly intimidating pause, he continued with his words. "But I don't...want to" He kept looking ahead of him and gave out a cute little pout. Jin's eyes widened slightly due to his words. The frown on his face just got even bigger, if possible, giving him a slight pain in the forehead. "What?! You don't WANT to?! Well, you have to! YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME, YOU DAMN BASTARD!" Jin yelled out with frustration that he had built up in the past few days.